Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The refs have favoured the Cavs hugely in this series IMO. No way should they've been to the line so many times.

Richard.H

The refs have favoured the Cavs hugely in this series IMO. No way should they've been to the line so many times.

You're shitting me right? Even the commentators here said that last play before the shot was a foul on Noah (and it certainly looked like it). Plus Bulls got all the charge calls they needed.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
You're shitting me right? Even the commentators here said that last play before the shot was a foul on Noah (and it certainly looked like it). Plus Bulls got all the charge calls they needed.

That's not the play I'm complaining about. The Cavs got A LOT of late soft calls in the first half, one of the reasons why Dunleavy got in foul trouble.

Besides, they should change the ruling when it comes to reviews. Cavs basically got a free timeout at the end.

El Gato

Villarato!
I find both the Cavaliers and the Bulls to be very boring teams.

Brickwork by these two teams is astonishing. When Irving isn't on the floor the IQ level of the Cavs team goes down DRASTICALLY..

Horrid, horrid quarter by the Bulls to finish off. They're just not the championship level offense with no go-to-guy in the post. They'll get battered by anyone if Pau isn't healthy (and playing well). Rose was once an MVP? Sure, he hit the game-tying shot, but until then his decisions were so dumb. Westbrook-mode was ON.

It's so ridiculous when they got shat on by Mozgov and JR. It's like witnessing the Bullets kick the Suns' ass in the 90s or something :lol:

PS: Why the hell did they allow Cavs to huddle before LeBron got the gamewinner? Sure, everyone knew he was gonna get the ball, but what on earth is that about?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Brickwork by these two teams is astonishing. When Irving isn't on the floor the IQ level of the Cavs team goes down DRASTICALLY..

Horrid, horrid quarter by the Bulls to finish off. They're just not the championship level offense with no go-to-guy in the post. They'll get battered by anyone if Pau isn't healthy (and playing well). Rose was once an MVP? Sure, he hit the game-tying shot, but until then his decisions were so dumb. Westbrook-mode was ON.

It's so ridiculous when they got shat on by Mozgov and JR. It's like witnessing the Bullets kick the Suns' ass in the 90s or something :lol:

PS: Why the hell did they allow Cavs to huddle before LeBron got the gamewinner? Sure, everyone knew he was gonna get the ball, but what on earth is that about?

Cavs are an ISO team and Irving doesn't help that either. He's an ISO player with little notion of team basketball, he's very good ISO player when healthy true enough, but you need more than that.

I agree with everything else you said about the Bulls. Cavs are not a good defensive team and Bulls STILL struggle to score against them, says everything you need to know.

They allowed the Cavs to huddle because of the stupid replay rules. The NBA needs to take a look at that because it is giving unfair advantages to teams.

Richard.H

The replay rule basically gives a free timeout to both teams. It's always been this way for the past 3-4 years.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Cavs also have a terrible coach. Blatt is a blithering idiot.

Here he is trying to call a timeout at the end when the Cavs had none left. :facepalm:

[vine]https://vine.co/v/emDVlBtrJO2[/vine]

Leo_Messi

I don't know what it is but those two teams don't convince me and are not particularly interesting to watch for an neutral. Bulls have a limited offense IMO while Cleveland are hardly a team.

It's as if I was watching a poor Euroleague game. Just the tempo being much higher of course and the players being more physical.

Extremely frustrating to watch and very disorganized. It's like watching a PL game.

Nothing like watching the Spurs-Clippers series for instance or the current Rockets-Clippers series.

I don't watch much NBA nowadays (outside of some playoff games here and there) but that's just my impression. At least the tie is open.

Last edited:

Richard.H

Cavs also have a terrible coach. Blatt is a blithering idiot.

Here he is trying to call a timeout at the end when the Cavs had none left. :facepalm:

[vine]https://vine.co/v/emDVlBtrJO2[/vine]

Yea their coach is an absolute idiot. None of the players listen to him. Lebron is the one coaching and running most of the plays.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Who do you guys see as favourites now? Personally, my vote goes to the Clippers. They own the paint with DJ and Griffin, Redick is red hot atm, CP3 is slowly getting back in form and so on. Even Austin Rivers has been good lately.

Richard.H

Who do you guys see as favourites now? Personally, my vote goes to the Clippers. They own the paint with DJ and Griffin, Redick is red hot atm, CP3 is slowly getting back in form and so on. Even Austin Rivers has been good lately.

Clippers are mentally too weak to win a championship, let alone get to the finals. Cavs actually have an excellent chance of reaching the finals with a crippled bulls, crippled wizards, and a mediocre hawks team

Plus James has a lot of finals experience to carry his team to the trophy

Leo_Messi

I could live with the Warriors or Clippers winning it.

It would be a horror to watch a final series between the Grizzlies and Cavaliers for instance. Boredom galore.

Don't like the playoffs this year.

Miss Oklahoma and the Heat. Injuries ruined their season. A shame that Spurs went out this quickly too. A season to forget IMO.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans