Basketball/NBA

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't support any team because i started watching nba very recently and i found no team that make me wanna follow them, but i would like warriors or cavs (lebron) to win it. I liked warriors style a lot, i watched few games of warriors and cavs. Kyrie seems to be a good player. And nothing needs to be said about curry (who should get the mvp imo), man his ball control is just amazing.

Anyway cavs will mostly lose, love and smith are a big miss. Without love there will be too much attention on lebron and kyrie. And add jr smith loss 3 pointers will rarely come. Both love and smith are good at 3 pointers. I don't know how thomson will go against big bulls players. Rose will handle kyrie and buttler will go against lebron i think (remind you buttler is good form). Noah and Gassol can be crazy good sometimes. I just don't see cavs winning it unless lebron steps crazily which will be very hard thing to do. Maybe some of the uncle drew magic i saw against spurs could save the season could prolong the series.

My analysis might be wrong because of my lack of knowledge about the game, it is just based on my current understanding.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I don't support any team because i started watching nba very recently and i found no team that make me wanna follow them, but i would like warriors or cavs (lebron) to win it. I liked warriors style a lot, i watched few games of warriors and cavs. Kyrie seems to be a good player. And nothing needs to be said about curry (who should get the mvp imo), man his ball control is just amazing.

Anyway cavs will mostly lose, love and smith are a big miss. Without love there will be too much attention on lebron and kyrie. And add jr smith loss 3 pointers will rarely come. Both love and smith are good at 3 pointers. I don't know how thomson will go against big bulls players. Rose will handle kyrie and buttler will go against lebron i think (remind you buttler is good form). Noah and Gassol can be crazy good sometimes. I just don't see cavs winning it unless lebron steps crazily which will be very hard thing to do. Maybe some of the uncle drew magic i saw against spurs could save the season could prolong the series.

My analysis might be wrong because of my lack of knowledge about the game, it is just based on my current understanding.

I think you'd support Spurs if you started following the NBA last season. Their playing style resembled Barca's tiki-taka at it's highest at that time. Still does sometimes, but age is beginning to show.

As for Cavs losing, I'm not sure. Even without Love and Smith, they are still a very good team. Mozgov is a good rim protecter, while Perkins is still good enough for getting boards. They will need to rely on LBJ and Kyrie having a good series. Bulls are so inconsistent, it's too hard to tell. If there's one thing I'm sure about, it is Bulls will go through IF D-Rose in his MVP-form shows up. He is unstoppable when he's in the mood. My prediction: Bulls in 7.

Richard.H

My prediction is Cavs in 6 and I say that simply because Bulls aren't consistent enough. Great team with a lot of talent, but the NBA playoffs are all about consistency.

LBJ and Kyrie duo is still good enough to reach the finals but not so sure about winning it all. I still pick the Warriors or Spurs to take it all. Yes, I'm that confident that Spurs will win game 7 tonight. Clippers are very weak mentally.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
What a game so far. CP3 is pretty much playing on one leg after suffering a hamstring injury, yet he's still knocking down one 3 after the other. Easily a top 3 player when he performs like this.

Richard.H

Holy crap can't believe clippers won... Great effort but that accidental sound completely ruined pops play

khaled_a_d

I have huge respect for the Spurs ,but I am really happy they are out .they have been a force for so long and time for them to take a step back for the new wave of teams .well done Clippers

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Respect for the Clips, proved a lot of people wrong, myself included. Chris Paul is a warrior.

Leo_Messi

Yes, that was quite the game. It looked like Chris Paul played through despite carrying a small knock/injury. He did not look fully fit.

Was that the last season of Duncan and Manu and the end of an era? A lot could point to it. At least when it comes to the latter.

Clippers-Rockets will be a very open tie IMO.

As I wrote earlier then I fancy/hope that the Warriors will win it. Preferably against the Cavs in the finals.

Mitchell1978

Clippes vs Spurs was massive, what a game 7. Chris Paul, came through when his team needed it and that with a hamstring strain, what a performance.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Wizards steal the 1st game in Atlanta. The Hawks were horrible in the 2nd half and shot 13/52. Wall had a pretty good game again. He is a beast.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/13602235021206745696972558336_31a42952b27.1.5.2322 493785704709425.mp4?versionId=O3xURRcvXOBXm6sYFNc0 XHa8MFfL37vT[/video]

Tony Allen :lol:

Home of Barca Fans