Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
T-t-t-t triple post. Somebody watching March Madness? Final games of the Sweet 16 right now.
It seems like Kentucky is unbeatable though. The Wildcats destroying every opponent so far.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This is the very interesting season. So many teams who could win the playoffs. Going to be interesting.

khaled_a_d

Play Off is set
Western Conference
1. Golden State Warriors vs. 8. New Orleans Pelicans
2. Houston Rockets vs. 7. Dallas Mavericks
3. Los Angeles Clippers vs. 6. San Antonio Spurs
4. Portland Trailblazers vs. 5. Memphis Grizzlies

Eastern Conference
1. Atlanta Hawks vs. 8. Brooklyn Nets
2. Cleveland Cavaliers vs. 7. Boston Celtics
3. Chicago Bulls vs. 6. Milwaukee Bucks
4. Toronto Raptors vs.5. Washington Wizards

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
All 4 western conf first round match-ups are interesting. In the east, only Raps vs Wiz looks competitive, with a small chance Bulls vs Bucks to be somewhat compelling.

Btw, 3 of the 4 finalist of last season missed the playoff entirely (OKC, Miami and Indiana). No coincidence all 3 were decimated by devastating injuries to key players.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
My bracket?

Warriors over Pelicans
Mavs over Rockets
Spurs over Clippers
Grizzlies over Blazers

Warriors over Girzzlies
Spurs over Mavs

Warriors vs Spurs WCF

Hawks over Nets
Cavs over Celts
Bulls over Bucks
Wiz over Raps

Hawks over Wiz
Cavs over Bulls

Hawks vs Cavs ECF

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
GSW-Pels will be very interesting. Pelicans are 2nd in the league at defending 3s, so I don't expect GSW to sweep them. Besides, Anthony Davis is unstoppable in top form.

Clippers-Spurs is the most exciting matchup though. Clippers have been great this regular season, but it still remains to be seen whether they can compete in the postseason. They certainly have something to prove. As for Spurs, they won 11 games in a row before yesterday's loss. Safe to say they are in playoff form. I expect this matchup to all the way to game 7.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
GSW-Pels will be very interesting. Pelicans are 2nd in the league at defending 3s, so I don't expect GSW to sweep them. Besides, Anthony Davis is unstoppable in top form.

Clippers-Spurs is the most exciting matchup though. Clippers have been great this regular season, but it still remains to be seen whether they can compete in the postseason. They certainly have something to prove. As for Spurs, they won 11 games in a row before yesterday's loss. Safe to say they are in playoff form. I expect this matchup to all the way to game 7.

Meh, I think Clips vs Spurs will be the most one-sided of the western conf series. Clips are really overrated and Chris Paul needs to do too much to keep that team afloat. I think they are +15 when he's on the floor and -20 when he's off, or something like that. I think the Spurs win in 5.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Meh, I think Clips vs Spurs will be the most one-sided of the western conf series. Clips are really overrated and Chris Paul needs to do too much to keep that team afloat. I think they are +15 when he's on the floor and -20 when he's off, or something like that. I think the Spurs win in 5.

Well, they still got some quality in JJ Redick, DJ, Barnes, Griffin and Crawford on the bench. I don't like them really, but they've been pretty impressive. Hoping for a sweep by Spurs though.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Well, they still got some quality in JJ Redick, DJ, Barnes, Griffin and Crawford on the bench. I don't like them really, but they've been pretty impressive. Hoping for a sweep by Spurs though.

Well they're not a bad team, their record shows it, I just don't see them as contenders and think the Spurs are just too much for them.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
All 4 western conf first round match-ups are interesting. In the east, only Raps vs Wiz looks competitive, with a small chance Bulls vs Bucks to be somewhat compelling.

Btw, 3 of the 4 finalist of last season missed the playoff entirely (OKC, Miami and Indiana). No coincidence all 3 were decimated by devastating injuries to key players.

That's right no Miami, this means it won't be Miami-Spurs final again:)

Home of Barca Fans