Basketball/NBA

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Kyrie drops 57 on the Spurs and Cavs win after OT. I think they got plenty of bullshit calls but Spurs could have won it at the end of regulation. Leonard missed 2 fts and Kyrie send the game to OT with a wild 3.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Spurs looked very much under control but Kyrie had something else on his mind.

I started following basketball recently, i am liking the games. Only those non stops ads are bugging me but i think i will get used it. This match is a cracker.

Richard.H

Damn Westbrook absolutely torched the bulls. I think he deserves the MVP. Dude puts up ridiculous numbers almost every night.

Richard.H

Westbrook is basketball's de Bruyne

:lol:

I just realized how ridiculously stacked the west is. So if playoffs were to start today:

It would be Warriors (best record in the NBA) against Thunder (team that is starting to find form late on to the season). This is absolutely insane and gives little advantage to the Warriors. With Durant coming back I hardly see any advantage for the Warriors.

It would also be Grizzlies (2) vs Spurs (7). This is also a very even matchup since Spurs always tend to squeeze by Memphis. Spurs have been a roller coaster team this season and you just don't know if they will stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

The rest of the matchups can also be close but those two stand out the most to me. I mean usually the NBA rewards you for having a good record, but I don't see it as a reward if you have to play against Thunder or the Spurs so early on...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bulls comfortably winning against a Raptor team that is really missing Lowry. Crazy thing is that I chatted with a friend before the game and told him Mirotic is going to score 20+ and Noah is going to have a Triple Double. Few minutes left in the 4th, Mirotic got 29 and Noah sits down with 8p/10r/14a. FUCK, would have been the best prediction ever.

Edit: Westbrook with another Triple Double and leads OKC to a win against the Hawks.
Bucks at Nets goes into a 3rd OT. Pachulia with 22/20/7 and Lopez with 30/17 so far.

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Noel another amazing performance. What to you guys think of him? For me Rookie of the year deserved.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Noel another amazing performance. What to you guys think of him? For me Rookie of the year deserved.

For me it's Wiggins. Already got some 30pts games in his rookie season.

On another note, Westbrook got his 10th triple double this season last night. What a player. He has the lead in the MVP race atm IMO. His usage percentage is pretty high, but still, he makes the team tick, despite all the injuries.

Also, Nash announced his retirement. I didn't expect him to come back from his injury, so he was already retired in my mind. Anyway, one of the greatest PGs of all time. He was immense at the Suns. I still wonder how Dirk and him, the epitomes of the most unlikely athletes, made it to the top.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Niko Mirotic is playing great this month. Just destroyed the Hornets in the 4th. His 3p shooting (which usually is one of his biggest strengths) is not that good at the moment but he is doing basically everything else right. Fun to watch.

Home of Barca Fans