Basketball/NBA

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
We would have enough guys to do a NBA Fantasy League for BarcaForum? I'll run it and set it up if there's enough interest.

Dahntay Jones is such an annoying fucker...smh trying to start ish with Xavi Rabaseda. I still remember the dirty tricks he pulled against Kobe in the 2009 WCF.

Man, Nathan Jawai looks so out of shape, but he's money in the post so far. Still gotta shed some pounds, fella. Dirk Diggler is not suiting up for Dallas btw.

Xavi Pascual should get a look as an NBA assistant coach. Language barriers shouldn't be a problem because FCB Regal has a shitload of Americans in their lineup.

Real Madrid is also part of this NBA-Euroleague crossover, but they're on a US tour. They faced Marc and the Grizz. I dunno the rest of the NBA teams in their sched.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Teams aren't likely to hire any coaches with zero North American basketball experience, the only success story I can think of is Kokoskov, and he worked his way up from the NCAA level. Džikić is the only one who went straight from Europe to an NBA assistant job and he only lasted two years.

I could see someone like Karl or D'antoni with heavy Euroleague experience hiring a European with no NBA experience for their staff if they have a nice resume, but mutual interest is probably minimal.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I just realized Diaw and Curry are on the same team.

San Antonio resturants are going to make a KILLING.

Home of Barca Fans