Basketball/NBA

Pepe Silvia

Back to talking about more important things, I give you Steph Curry on a tricycle versus Jimmy Kimmel.
FINAL_JK_game_night_1.jpg

Richard.H

Once again, Spurs were lucky that Lebron was out for game 1. They are lucky that the series is only 1-1. Heat are just a much better, and fresher team than Spurs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Heat are a better team. Too many individual efforts and they were lucky James scored all those forced shots.
I cleared up nicely on Miami win but I don't think I'll bet on them again.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Once again, Spurs were lucky that Lebron was out for game 1. They are lucky that the series is only 1-1. Heat are just a much better, and fresher team than Spurs.

The teams are pretty even and as you saw in game 1, Miami does not seem to be more fresh than the Spurs.
By the time LeBron cramped up San Antonio had already been winning the game.

Game 2 was very close and we will see much more of these close games in the Finals. There are a few crucial moments every game and a small errors decide the outcome. If Parker and Tim hit their free throws maybe the Spurs fly to Miami with 2 wins.

This duel is 50:50 and I personally think the Spurs will win the title. Miami was better last year and there will not be another "Ray Allen hitting an impossible shot to save the Heat" shot.

The Heat defense yesterday was outstanding though. Especially in the last 6 minutes.

jamrock

you can't miss four free throws in these types of games, missed free throws in one of the things that did them in last season as well.

those 4 would have put them six up and give them momentum

Richard.H

A lot of you here are seriously underrating the Heat due to your natural hatred for Lebron and the big 3. It makes sense why a lot of Barca fans would hate the Heat since it kinda reminds them of Los Galacticos, a team just trying to buy all the superstars.

It took the Spurs ridiculously high amount of 3 pointers to win game 1. That's not gonna happen everyday. Wade has been absolutely dogshit the first two games, so he's due for a good game in the future.

The Heat just has a lot more potential in terms of talent and playing ability. They arguably also have a better supporting cast (Norris Cole, Rashard Lewis, Anderson, Haslem).

It's absolutely normal to expect 30+ points from Lebron. He is the best player in the league (NOT KD).

Once again, in my opinion, I think a lot of you seriously don't like the Heat because it reminds me you of everything that RM is (lots of big stars, cockiness, etc)

MVBarcaFan

A lot of you here are seriously underrating the Heat due to your natural hatred for Lebron and the big 3. It makes sense why a lot of Barca fans would hate the Heat since it kinda reminds them of Los Galacticos, a team just trying to buy all the superstars.

It took the Spurs ridiculously high amount of 3 pointers to win game 1. That's not gonna happen everyday. Wade has been absolutely dogshit the first two games, so he's due for a good game in the future.

The Heat just has a lot more potential in terms of talent and playing ability. They arguably also have a better supporting cast (Norris Cole, Rashard Lewis, Anderson, Haslem).

It's absolutely normal to expect 30+ points from Lebron. He is the best player in the league (NOT KD).

Once again, in my opinion, I think a lot of you seriously don't like the Heat because it reminds me you of everything that RM is (lots of big stars, cockiness, etc)

Or maybe some of us are actual Spurs fans?

jamrock

they have a better supporting cast than the spurs, thats where I stopped reading.

not everything is about names.

Home of Barca Fans