Basketball/NBA

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Are we still mourning Spurs loss or are we ready for the playoffs?

I am backing Bulls and anyone who could stop Miami.

I am backing Spurs, this season they are even stronger, on the other hand Heat has problems with injuries and veteran players don't look so sharp anymore. Thunders are also good, could easily get to the finals.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I am a Mavs fan,I want us to beat Memphis and give OKC that pick b4 it becomes unprotected when Dirk retires,not to mention I like our chances to give against OKC ,at least we can make it a good series to watch
Considering we have almost zero chance ti win it all,I am rooting for either Pacers or Spurs to win the title
Popovic is a legend,no matter what rivalry both teams have but I've nothing but respect to the group he has
Pacers is well built team that I also like
won't mind it if OKC/Clippers won it all,enough of Miami tbh,I don't hate them but I like having a change

oggmar

I'm hoping Pacers win finals, but after allstar break they aren't looking very sharp most of the time, very inconsistent.

Spurs is rolling and Pop is a genius, I'm hoping Spurs/Pacers win.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I'm hoping Pacers win finals, but after allstar break they aren't looking very sharp most of the time, very inconsistent.

Spurs is rolling and Pop is a genius, I'm hoping Spurs/Pacers win.

I bet Popovich could do better job at Barca than Tata does :D

El Gato

Villarato!
I am a Mavs fan,I want us to beat Memphis and give OKC that pick b4 it becomes unprotected when Dirk retires,not to mention I like our chances to give against OKC ,at least we can make it a good series to watch
Considering we have almost zero chance ti win it all,I am rooting for either Pacers or Spurs to win the title
Popovic is a legend,no matter what rivalry both teams have but I've nothing but respect to the group he has
Pacers is well built team that I also like
won't mind it if OKC/Clippers won it all,enough of Miami tbh,I don't hate them but I like having a change

Being a Mavs fan myself, how can you root for Spuds to win the title? :D I mean I liked them over Miami last year, but shouldn't really root for them ;]

I'd say OKC this year. Simply cuz Durant was a brute this season.

Samuel Eto'o

The West first round has been outstanding. Best first round in ages. Would be nice if the eventual winner is a team from the West

Armando929

Looks like spurs and clippers will decide the western conference from where I am.

I think the spurs will meet the heat again in the finals and they'll get revenge.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Looks like spurs and clippers will decide the western conference from where I am.

I think the spurs will meet the heat again in the finals and they'll get revenge.

I don't know Thunder looked very pumped the last game against Clippers, although I like Clippers more, Paul and Griffin is just awesome this season.

Armando929

They did look good. But the Clippers have more depth, better role players. And I think in a 7 game series, that could tell the difference.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm hoping for a Miami-Thunder final. MVP FACE OFF! I think Durant and his boys will take it this time though, as much as I want my boys to do a 3 peat.

oggmar

I'm hoping for a Miami-Thunder final. MVP FACE OFF! I think Durant and his boys will take it this time though, as much as I want my boys to do a 3 peat.

Fuck the heat lets go pacers

btw wizards scored 63 pts total yyyesterday vs pacers I think the lowest scoring any team has ever done in the NBA, compare to Spurs last 3 games at half which was 65, 68, 70, brutal

Armando929

No Ibaka for OKC tonight... That could be big because it allows Parker and Ginobli more freedom to penetrate plus the Thunder's perimeter defense isn't that strong.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ibaka is out for the whole series. I would've favored the Spurs with or without the injury but with Ibaka missing it's pretty clear who will advance to the finals.
If the Pacers really manage to beat the Heat I couldn't care less for the outcome of the finals. I just hope that Miami won't get their rings and in that regard I think San Antonio would be the only team in the West that is capable of beating Miami.

Home of Barca Fans