Basketball/NBA

Paganinisrvnge

Spurs had it and lost it. I had a few people tell me it's over because this will swing the momentum but the Spurs are not some young and inexperienced team that will be demoralized by this. Game 7 will be good.

MVBarcaFan

Spurs had it and lost it. I had a few people tell me it's over because this will swing the momentum but the Spurs are not some young and inexperienced team that will be demoralized by this. Game 7 will be good.

I am afraid it might. I recall after Fisher's .4 shot sunk them years back, they were obliterated in the next game and the Lakers closed out the series. I hope it isn't the case tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised.

F

Frejsgodes

Manu and Popovich gave Heat the title. Manu deserves Finals MVP and Pop deserves Coach of the Finals :facepalm:

You could also say that Bosh with his poor performances would hav given the victory to the Spurs etc. Fact is that Heat played the best when it mattered the most, even when they needed a bit of luck in game 6. Heat won fair and square. Just the better team.

barcanuck

Well the finals are the only games worth watching but these games were insane. Hope Duncan doesn't retire. He's such a competitor.

Home of Barca Fans