Basketball/NBA

El Gato

Villarato!
A few absolutely horrible calls in Lakers favour, but D is night and day from Fri.

Dragic-Bam pick and roll will be key to success and staying in the game. Lakers already pulling away

El Gato

Villarato!
Spoelstra has to react fast and find some consistent scoring or this is over. Lakers getting good looks no matter whos on the floor.

El Gato

Villarato!
AD clinic really. If you're Vogel, you keep him in all game long.

Heat can't even score from FTs.

Congrats on your 4th LeBron

Sooke

Didn't I told you yesterday that this series will end tonight? The Lakers are in the top of the NBA with 17 trophies ( same as Boston ) but with far more finals appearances.

El Gato

Villarato!
They want both fans and 82 games actually.
January is the earliest, will most likely prohibit players from participating in the Olympics.

That's why I was questioning it being full length.

Not sure how Silver plans return to the norm. Unless this is the new normal timeline with playoffs finishing in circa October.

Mitchell1978

That's why I was questioning it being full length.

Not sure how Silver plans return to the norm. Unless this is the new normal timeline with playoffs finishing in circa October.

finals rating have been abysmal from what i've heard, partly because of politics, the pandemic but also the timing, so i'm guessing they are going to try to return to a normal schedule (november - june) at some point

Sailor Mars

Congrats to the Lakers. Even though they were a top 3 favorite for the title going into the season, I thought waiting and losing out on Kawhi would be huge blow because they missed out on some good role players while waiting.

But the "meme team" guys stepped up, especially defensively. Lebron seems to have solidified his hold on #2 greatest player in NBA history.

Curious to see how the offseason unfolds. Lakers have expiring contracts that they could package with a draft pick for another good player.

Or they could just run it back and wait til the 2021 offseason when they will have another max slot to add a star and form a new BIG 3. Lebron and Klutch Sports really run the NBA.

Richard.H

WOOOOOO!!! I'm still somewhat drunk. 10 years that this franchise went without a title. Very long time for LA fans. FOR KOBE!!!!

Home of Barca Fans