Basketball/NBA

KingLeo10

Also, I've never seen an athlete as conditioned as LBJ. LBJ is at like 80-85% of his peak athleticism at 35.5 while CR7 is at maybe 60-70% of his peak athleticism, if that.

Richard.H

Incredibly frustrated. Watched this with a few buddies at a friends house. Furious. DG is a fraud. wide open, acres of space. Reminds me of the Dembele sitter miss vs Liverpool.

khaled_a_d

Also, I've never seen an athlete as conditioned as LBJ. LBJ is at like 80-85% of his peak athleticism at 35.5 while CR7 is at maybe 60-70% of his peak athleticism, if that.

Lebron is 50% of his athletic ability at best, he was 85% in 2013 not now.
I think you are forgetting how freak he was athletically

KingLeo10

Lebron is 50% of his athletic ability at best, he was 85% in 2013 not now.
I think you are forgetting how freak he was athletically

2012-2013 was his peak though. That stretch from Boston ECF to first Miami-Spurs final is what I consider his absolute peak...

The main difference between then and now is in his explosiveness....stamina wise he is still putting the exact same numbers and whenever he drives to the basket there isn't much difference.

El Gato

Villarato!
Incredibly frustrated. Watched this with a few buddies at a friends house. Furious. DG is a fraud. wide open, acres of space. Reminds me of the Dembele sitter miss vs Liverpool.

Harsh man. Was a brick but leaky on D most night, only stayed in cuz LeBron was hot. 3-3 if same scenario, or Bam comes alive.

Last edited:

snowy

True dat, King James keepin it tight. 50% peak n still looka like a freak.

still dance rings round the basket

still miss rings 4 dat empty casquet :whistle:

Gov Chris Cristie also in phat shape, can leap like MJ n blow like LBJ :lol:

khaled_a_d

2012-2013 was his peak though. That stretch from Boston ECF to first Miami-Spurs final is what I consider his absolute peak...

The main difference between then and now is in his explosiveness....stamina wise he is still putting the exact same numbers and whenever he drives to the basket there isn't much difference.

Basketball is a different game, and players can comfortably last longer than footballer's as long as they are healthy
But generally most lose a step athletically even before their prime, as usually their prim is starting around 27-28. But what they added through hardwork and experience is much more valuable
Lebron is without doubt the greatest overall athlete in the history of the game, and he is one of the most talented too. A declined athletic version of him is still elite especially at his size and type of game.
Still, won't compare him now athletically to what he once was,nah not 80% at all.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

They won?t repeat this uniess Bam wakes up properly. Jimmy never left the court and was absolutely ruined even before 4Q started when Lakers got on their run. Testament to how good he is being able to get shots away with empty tank. But they really need Bam.

The one they need is Dragic ;)

Sailor Mars

Miami look like theyre are barely holding on. Don't have much margin for error. Lakers undoubtedly look like the more talented team.

At the start of the season and even the playoffs, I didn't think the Lakers rotation from #3-#8 was good enough and would be the reason for not winning a title, but most their role players have stepped up big these playoffs.

Yesterday was probably the first bad game collectively by the Lakers supporting cast this postseason. And Miami barely won.

Richard.H

Going forward we're fuked. AD might not be healthy, Bam is improving, and Herro/Robinson are finding their touch from the 3 point line. This could be a serious meltdown for the Lakers. Fuk DG, Fuk Kuzma, and fuk Morris. Shitstain of players. Vogel should just play Rondo, Caruso, and KCP 30 mins a game

Home of Barca Fans