Basketball/NBA

Mitchell1978

Jokic continues to play great for the Nuggets but i still prefer a Clippers - Lakers matchup, don't think the Nuggets have much of a chance against Lebron & co.

CatalinR10

Insane block by the Miami guy to secure them the win , in overtime.

Also big shot by Jimmy Butler aswell before overtime.

Last edited:

Sailor Mars

Kawhi should have stayed in Toronto. Good chance to repeat.

Kawhi and Uncle Dennis probably thought they were so clever by making the Lakers wait while engineering a trade for a 2nd star to the Clippers.

Hardy

Kawhi looked really gassed in the last 2 games, this coming after a load management season, I don't think he has so much seasons in his legs at this level, the problem for him is that he chose the wrong "robin", lmao George what a pathetic post season (between him and westbrick don't know who's the worst), him and other clowns like Beverly under a glorious shitstorm on twitter, this is one of the biggest choke I can remember in Nba post season. Too bad Porz is a an out for the season that walks, Dallas could have kicked their ass already in the first round otherwise.

I guess congratulations to Lebron for his 4th title.

Mitchell1978

Clear path for Lebron it seems but i'm hoping for a Heat-Nuggets final.

What about those Nuggets. 6 straight wins in elimination games, first to come back from 1-3 deficits twice in one playoffs.
Jokic with the trible double, phenomenal player.

KingLeo10

Don?t compare Kawhi to Kobe again. Or Bron,

It?s one thing to be a baller when no one expects it. Another to deliver when spotlight is on you.

Home of Barca Fans