Basketball/NBA

Pepe Silvia

pretty much. lebron playing spectacular ball, nothing new. my daughter is a heat fan so its all good, go ahead lebron. comparisons are what kills me. let him put in a complete career then we will talk comparisons, right now, he needs to keep his head down and win. and get a new barber lol.

DucdeOrléans

My Lakers compliments obviously came too soon. What a horrible performance yesterday night against a mediocre Suns team who were without Gortat and had nothing to play for other than pride. Never going to bet on them again when they are without Kobe, good odds or not. Without him we are sadly nothing more than a average side that would probably not even come close to making the playoffs.

Heat have a amazing run. Second best in NBA history now. Could they beat LA's 40 year old record? Would not put it past them, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
I'm here doing my homework and next thing I know it the Heat come back from a 20 point deficient to be in the lead by 4 points :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
I think I'd be ecstatic if Mavs pulled one on Lakers and knocked them out of playoff spot. 13 odd games to go and it's possible.

And Denver are easily the most entertaining team in the league.

Superfly

Banned
:( Knew that loss was coming, Heat were lucky to even keep the streak going long enough to this point. Oh well, if not against the Bulls it would have probably been against the Spurs.

El Gato

Villarato!
Couldn't care less mate. Maybe if I didn't dislike the franchise I'd pay attention to their milestones.

The DAL v LAL game on Tuesday will be huge. Probably will decide who will get the 8th seed unless I'm underestimating Utah. Will probably come down to Dirk vs Kobe.

Lowry

Couldn't care less mate. Maybe if I didn't dislike the franchise I'd pay attention to their milestones.

The DAL v LAL game on Tuesday will be huge. Probably will decide who will get the 8th seed unless I'm underestimating Utah. Will probably come down to Dirk vs Kobe.
You really are underestimating Utah. That frontcourt is spectacular. Jefferson is easily the most skilled big man inside the paint.

El Gato

Villarato!
Their problem ain't the frontcourt. They have Jefferson, Millsap, Favors and Kanter. What they need is a reliable perimeter scorer. Marvin Williams isn't exactly that and as good as Alec Burks is, he won't be their man. Neither will Hayward. Not in such athletic league.

Last edited:

Richard.H

It's bye bye Lakers if they face OKC in the first round. It could even be a sweep for OKC. It's the worst possible matchup for the Lakers out of all the possible teams in the NBA.

Home of Barca Fans