Basketball/NBA

Hardy

How come ?

Lebron , AD , Kawhi in the same team wouldn't make the lakers favorites for the ring ?

he just won a title with a bunch of role players, his status is bigger than every other player right now, maybe winning 2-3 titles by default just to save Lebron's legacy is not his priority.

khaled_a_d

NBA is gonna be competitive again with no clear favorites.
In the West alone there are 5 teams who can get to the finals (LALA/Clippers/GSW/Denver/Utah)
In East both Sixers & Bucks are above anyone else (considering KD won't play next year) with Nets/Boston/Indiana as Tier 2 teams

Leo_Messi

Clippers? The eternal chokers?:lol:

Good for the excitement and unpredictability of the league. LeBron, Davis and Kawhi would have been unfair for our rivals.

Will be interesting to see what the next steps will be.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It’s time for me to make “La Decisión” about what NBA team I support. I have been vaguely following the sport for a couple of years through those YouTube shows like Skip and Shannon and watching the games. I’ve been learning about the game.

I have been to America before a couple of times and went to the San Francisco Bay area. So my personal connection and team I should support is the Warriors. I decided not to support them because they were just too good and I’d have been called a glory hunter. However now I believe they have peaked and will decline slowly. KD has left and now Boogie Cousins is going too. It’s a good time to start supporting them,

Leo_Messi

salty perhaps?

Great for the league imo these latest moves

Cousins to the Lakers on a cheap deal it seems

Salty? As a Lakers fan you can never be salty. We are talking about the Clippers. The eternal chokers. Watch them choke despite having Kawhi, George, Lou and the rest onboard.

That is why I wrote that Kawhi and George signing with the Clippers is great news for the league and adds to a previously non-existent rivalry. Great stuff. Kawhi joining us would have been too easy.

Yes, Ronjo resigning as well. Not bad. Danny Green onboard as well.

Home of Barca Fans