Basketball/NBA

FCBfan22

Apparently, Durant will play tonight, despite still feeling the injury. This might very well be like the Spurs/Kane CL final type of scenario.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rushing oneself back from injury and being more harmful than helpful to your own team.

Player has far less to say in the matter than the coach. Neither should be in consideration for having a significant role if not fully fit. Kane seemed fit, just not involved.

Richard.H

Huge win by the Warriors.

KD out injured, achilles tear. Could be big and many people are saying he could be out for the whole year. Will be sad if so. Major fukup by the Warriors medical team.

Hardy

devastating day for who love the basketball, Durant's career is pretty much over with that kind of injury.

Richard.H

That makes it alright then.

It doesn’t. My point is b-ball isn’t the sport to find classy fans. Tennis or golf matches might be more suited for that.

Have you even been to an NBA game? You’ll hear some messed up shit from drunk and rowdy fans

El Gato

Villarato!
It doesn’t. My point is b-ball isn’t the sport to find classy fans. Tennis or golf matches might be more suited for that.

Have you even been to an NBA game? You’ll hear some messed up shit from drunk and rowdy fans

So I gotta go to a certain non-contact sport to 'look for' classy fans?

Man, this isn't really the point is it? There's no need for it. The moment you normalize it, that's when you know you're approaching this wrong.

El Gato

Villarato!
Torn Achilles. Next season done and dusted for KD. Shame this whole thing casts so much of a shadow on these finals.

serghei

The interesting question is if Toronto is here to stay for the next season or this was just a perfect storm for them.

Home of Barca Fans