Basketball/NBA

Icarium

Lifestealer
It took 4 all stars help of refs overtime and a dumbass JR to defeat lebron. And some people still doubt him lol.

Richard.H

Fuk JR, fuk George hill and fuk the refs. Lebron scores 51 points, 51!!!! And his team still let him down.

I feel so bad for Lebron.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I don't blame these clowns anymore. It's all on Dan Gilbert. You have the best player of his generation and you surround him with these clowns???

serghei

Hill chocked it at that free throw, what a shit 2nd free throw that was. He's more to blame than JR imo there.

Icarium

Lifestealer
And fuckung lue didn't call a timeout. They are just bunch of idiots IMO. Collective IQ of that entire team minus lebron is probably the lowest in the league.

CatalinR10

scores above 50 , still loses the game . Pathetic.

I'm not familiar with Nba transfers , how do they work ? Can Lebron go to a better team ? Could he go to the GSW for example ?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Wage cap is an issue there. His contract ends this season I think. Rockets or gsw can't sign lebron unless they sacrifice some key pieces.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He will go to the Lakers the have an open Cap for him and they
have some good young players there.

LeBron is all about winning Championships and The Lakers are not good enough for that even if they get Paul George with him + being in the West means he'll have to face Houston and Golden State.

Philly kinda the same, but they're in the Eastern Conference so got a bigger chance of reaching the finals.

raedkuwait

LeBron is all about winning Championships and The Lakers are not good enough for that even if they get Paul George with him + being in the West means he'll have to face Houston and Golden State.

Philly kinda the same, but they're in the Eastern Conference so got a bigger chance of reaching the finals.

whats the point of being in the week east if u keep reaching finals and losing them?! he has a better chance of facing them
early in the west, plus the lakers have a really big history behind them, and its been long time since they shined plus if you
watch the lakers games this season they had really good games with houston and with GS they where all really really close
games and they even won against them, with labron in there they will have a really nice team.

https://www.nba.com/lakers/schedule

serghei

I think LeBron is good with the Cavs, but they need to improve the team. After Irving left they didn't replace him with anyone of note. Irving was an important piece in the last NBA title they won, along with LeBron of course.

Home of Barca Fans