NFL

barcanuck

Manning would need to have one of his best matches of his career, otherwise Carolina running away with it.

Had the worst performance by a SB winning QB in history. 141yards passing, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 1 Fumble Lost. That's a losers line if I ever saw one haha!

I didn't expect Denver to beat the Patriots, so I'm not going to count them out.

We shouldn't forget that it's Cam Newton's first SB. He's been killing it this season but the SB is another beast. Manning has experience on his side.

Here's hoping for an awesome game.

Panthers are the favorites and they should win but you cannot count out the Broncos and in fact I expect a very tight and competitive game.

The keys of the game are basically can the Panthers continue to limit pressure and protect Cam as well as they have been doing all season now facing the league's best defense. And can Manning limit turnovers to keep the score low and give his defense a fighting chance.

If the Broncos can pressure on defense and limit TO on offense, they'll be in this game.

You guys are smart bang on with your pre game assessments!

I

instinct

:lol:

Congrats [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]

Thanks for trying [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I live in a state that is nothing but College(Football/Basketball) and NFL/NBA. Football here has really no place here sadly.

It's different in California where I'm originally from. From my experience I have encountered a lot of Barcelona/Madrid fans when I moved back there for a short time in 2003-2005. Hell my family on my moms side are full of Barcelona fans and Madridistas and most of them live in California.

Here in Oklahoma, well the town I live in it's rare that you would find someone who's really dedicated to the sport. Funny enough a year ago I was doing some errands with my dad and I spotted some dude walking down the street decked out with a 2014/15 Messi Jersey. :lol:

@xXKonan

Talking about NFL/NBA; You support any team? OKC, Lakers? Cowboys is pretty big there too from what I've heard

Moved it to this thread so the Messi one doesn't go completely off-topic.

xXKonan

@xXKonan

Talking about NFL/NBA; You support any team? OKC, Lakers? Cowboys is pretty big there too from what I've heard

Moved it to this thread so the Messi one doesn't go completely off-topic.
When it comes to the NBA and NFL I'm a Casual observer. but NFL wise I'm pretty much follow the 49rs, considering my dad was also a pretty big fan of them.

NBA like I said with the NFL just a casual observer for the most part and don't really have a team that I support. :lol:

Pablo Escobar

I am surprised they built many stadiums lately but for example, Dallas has a fully hard-top retractable roof but when New York built the new arena which is the most expensive stadium in history and it's rainy and even gets cold late autumn, they didn't even cover the seating and it's only a tad larger than the "30 year older" Giants Stadium who it replaced.

xXKonan

Man what a game (Packers vs Cowboys)

Packers advance!

l7ECVks.gif

p6t4X2o.gif

What throw by Rodgers and catch by cook to setup the winning field goal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans