NFL

Messi983

Very important OT win for my Seahawks against undefeated 49ers in MNF. Should have won in regular time if not for some stupid turnovers and dropped would be interceptions to end the game. Defense played their best game this year especially Clowney was on fire. Recently aquirred Quandre Diggs with an INT and solid overall game as well in his Seahawks debut

Offense struggled early but then played better. Josh Gordon with two catches on 3rd downs. As long as he keeps his head straight he should be a good addition to the team once he learns the system and get better chemistry with Wilson. Jacob Hollister has also emerged in last two weeks which is a good thing after Will Dissly's season is already over.

Overall I think this was one of the best games so far this season.

[youtube]S-OtHWvL8K0[/youtube]

8-2 going into bye week. Much better than I expected. Hope they'll use this rest well as we have tough games coming up @PHI (was flexed out of a SNF replaced by GB@SF yesterday), vs MIN (MNF) and @LAR (SNF). Won't sleep much this month, lol. :D

Messi983

[youtube]gLF0Xa3jc0I[/youtube]

[tw]1195384142034358272[/tw]

[tw]1195385287758757889[/tw]

[tw]1195383502113509378[/tw]

KingLeo10

Packers frauds as always. I got my hopes up for no reason.

Also, Rodgers/Packers offense needs to be more aggressive in away games. 70-19 at home and now 47-48 away in his era as starter.

I think it'll be a Seattle/Pats SB.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also, what the hell is wrong with Davante Adams.

Still not completely recovered from his injury. For all the talk about the defense, the defense is the only thing that kept them in the game for so long against a very good, potent offense.

Just like vs. the Chargers, this offense is unable to do anything when a team plays the Seattle type of Cover 3 defense.

Not surprised given Davante Adams and Aaron Jones are the only weapons on offense. The rest of the guys are 5th, 6th round picks or undrafted free agents. Jimmy Graham is washed up. Awful.

They need to go WR and TE heavy in the upcoming draft which is the probably the best WR class since 2014. Might even be better.

Messi983

They need to go WR and TE heavy in the upcoming draft which is the probably the best WR class since 2014. Might even be better.

I've read this might be the best WR class ever. Obviously all these talented college kids will need to prove themselves in the league before we could say that but from what I've seen it surely seems like a very deep and talented group of WRs coming up with a few potential next superstars and a lot of receivers who should have long and successfull careers.

Also, three games on Thanksgiving, starting with Chicago at Detroit, followed by Buffalo at Dallas and New Orleans at Atlanta. Not exactly exciting matchups but will surely watch the first two games.

raki

I've read this might be the best WR class ever. Obviously all these talented college kids will need to prove themselves in the league before we could say that but from what I've seen it surely seems like a very deep and talented group of WRs coming up with a few potential next superstars and a lot of receivers who should have long and successfull careers.

Also, three games on Thanksgiving, starting with Chicago at Detroit, followed by Buffalo at Dallas and New Orleans at Atlanta. Not exactly exciting matchups but will surely watch the first two games.

Always like to see Dallas losing. lol

One of the highlighted WR is Randy Moss son, from LSU. The 2nd ranking college in the USA after Ohio.

Rodgers salary of + 30M is a liability. I commend Brady on this: always took less money to allow best rosters. Rodgers should have done the same.
15M salary allowing 2 extra stars.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I've been more into the draft and watched more college football lately when I can and this draft class is loaded with receivers with speed. Green Bay better take two in the first four rounds. Although as you said they need to prove themselves in the league as it's almost a totally different game, but a lot of promising receivers.

Always like to see Dallas losing. lol

One of the highlighted WR is Randy Moss son, from LSU. The 2nd ranking college in the USA after Ohio.

Rodgers salary of + 30M is a liability. I commend Brady on this: always took less money to allow best rosters. Rodgers should have done the same.
15M salary allowing 2 extra stars.

To be fair, Brady's wife Gisele Bündchen is richer than him which is why he takes those paycuts, and the Patriots have always surrounded him with the talent or best conditions to succeed. He's had 10+ top ten defenses in his career.

Green Bay has had one top ten defense with Rodgers and that's the year they won the Super Bowl. He has no incentive to take less money.

Home of Barca Fans