NFL

KingLeo10

Packers getting exposed. Hurts to see. Rodgers and Davante are the only saving grace and 49ers got them on lockdown.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
As I predicted in chat a while back the packers (and Rodgers in his current form) are overrated and the 49ers would spank them like they did the first time round.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Time to fire Mike Pettine and draft some WRs with speed because the current WR core apart from Adams is a disgrace. Mecole Hardman who's like WR4 for Kansas City is better than all the other receivers we got.

KingLeo10

Time to fire Mike Pettine and draft some WRs with speed because the current WR core apart from Adams is a disgrace. Mecole Hardman who's like WR4 for Kansas City is better than all the other receivers we got.

They made Mostert look like Derrick Henry. lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess I root for Kansas City in the Super Bowl now just so Andy Reid can get a ring.

KingLeo10

I guess I root for Kansas City in the Super Bowl now just so Andy Reid can get a ring.

Mahomes is gonna be the GOAT. I don't know how much it's Reid and how much it's Mahomes but there's no way anyone can hang with his offensive output.

Home of Barca Fans