NFL

raki

You support GB too?

They gotta sort out that run defense, but Green Bay were in the Red Zone seven times and only scored on three of those occasions. Not good enough.

They really need to trade for a receiver now with Adams potentially being out for a couple of weeks, and sort out that run defense or else Zeke's gonna have a career best day @ Dallas in 10 days.

Things have improved. 5-1 without Davante Adams. Gonna be 6-1 against Oakland and the Chiefs are vulnerable.

In Rodgers i trust.

Messi983

Mahomes out with a knee injury. A big blow for the Chiefs. Hope for the best for him.

[tw]1185036178011181057[/tw]

Also, Jalen Ramsey was traded to the Rams. He's very good but I think this is too much to give up for him. Could be a bit of a panic move after they've lost three straight games.

[tw]1184253415607717888[/tw]

On the other side LAR have traded Marcus Peters to the Ravens for a 5th round pick so Wilson will have another chance to go after him on Sunday. :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Things have improved. 5-1 without Davante Adams. Gonna be 6-1 against Oakland and the Chiefs are vulnerable.

In Rodgers i trust.

So far they're exceeding my expectations by far.

Still think they need to trade for a WR though. Would love one of Emmanuel Sanders or AJ Green if we can do it for like a 4th round pick. Both have expiring contracts and both the Broncos and Bengals are ass.

raki

So far they're exceeding my expectations by far.

Still think they need to trade for a WR though. Would love one of Emmanuel Sanders or AJ Green if we can do it for like a 4th round pick. Both have expiring contracts and both the Broncos and Bengals are ass.

A 4th round pick is scarce, i think. I agree with the need for a 2nd weapon along Davante.

I believe in 2 wins in the next 2 games, even without Davante. I hopo for no injuries and i´m curious by that unknown WR, Lazard. He played very well.

With Patty Mahomes injured the Packers can win in Arrowhead and go 7-1.

DonAK

A 4th round pick is scarce, i think. I agree with the need for a 2nd weapon along Davante.

I believe in 2 wins in the next 2 games, even without Davante. I hopo for no injuries and i´m curious by that unknown WR, Lazard. He played very well.

With Patty Mahomes injured the Packers can win in Arrowhead and go 7-1.

Yeah it might take a 3rd round pick which would be kinda tough to give up, but if the Front Office believe the team is good enough to win a Championship this year, which I believe it is, it might be worth it.

Gotta take one game at a time, but Raiders at home, Mahomes-less Chiefs and Chargers who suck and are decimated because of injuries. Looks good. Could be 8-1 which I think no one expected before the season started.

KingLeo10

Vintage Rodgers today. At his best, there's no QB better in NFL history.

The Packers are really beginning to gel offensively. With Adams and MVS back they should be one of the top SB contenders, especially if they get home field.

raki

Vintage Rodgers today. At his best, there's no QB better in NFL history.

The Packers are really beginning to gel offensively. With Adams and MVS back they should be one of the top SB contenders, especially if they get home field.

The defense had a rough game but 3 major stops at the goal point. Give credit to Carr and Jacobs. They were balling. Rodgers was superb.

6-1. Chiefs without Mahomes and a shaky defense. Hum hum.

jamrock

What makes Rogers great? Like I what American football & bar physical feats, I don't see what anyone is doing that's great from a skill prospective.

When I see Rogers I don't see anything special, what makes him great?.

DonAK

1. Doesn't turn the ball over and lose you games directly
2. Can make any type of throws, to his left or his right, on the move running and throwing it away from his body, or by standing in the pocket, which means he can make something out of absolutely nothing. Which is something only two QBs can do right now. Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson on a good day as well, but not as spectacular in different ways as the other two.
3. One of the most accurate passers in NFL history, and he got a great arm, kinda a part of point #1, but still a very underrated point
4. Makes great pre-snap reads knowing which coverage the defense is in, able to make almost perfect corrections at the Line of Scrimmage

Then you look at his resumé and why he's going to be a first ballot HOF and is one of the best QBs to play in NFL history.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

What makes Rogers great? Like I what American football & bar physical feats, I don't see what anyone is doing that's great from a skill prospective.

He doesn't show it day in day out these days (today being the exception where he played at his peak level).

But to really get a sense, you should see his two MVP seasons as well as the 'run the table' season with 8 straight wins (2 playoff ones).

2 time league MVP, SB champions and MVP, highest passer rating and TD-INT ratio in NFL history.

DonAK

He's been injured a lot the last two seasons and Mike McCarthy's offense from 2014 and onwards was garbage. Dude had something against running the ball and making it easy for the offense. There's a reason so many of the people on his staff are out of employment or on garbage teams like Miami.

I think the only staff member Matt LaFleur retained on the offensive side was the RBs Coach.

raki

2 time league MVP, SB champions and MVP, highest passer rating and TD-INT ratio in NFL history.

DonAK

Also not to forget that Ted Thompson refused to sign any FAs and had some disastrous last draft picks leaving the team with little talent. It's been an amazing turnaround since we hired a new GM in Brian Gutekunst and LaFleur so far this season.

Home of Barca Fans