NFL

Blue Demon

The two teams I wanted are in. Lots of interesting stories in the matchup before kickoff. It's going to be a good championship.

Paganinisrvnge

The ravens did nothing special at all, Denver defence was totally shit, they could not stop
any play what so ever, and denvers regular season record was all due to them facing
the really worst teams in nfl, ravens will have no chance what so ever with patriots
they will b killed

:lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Flacco must be the most improved Quarterback in the NFL imo.

Either way I am happy. Either 49ers win and I win money or Ravens win and Lewis goes out in style.

Pepe Silvia

Both teams (SF/Baltimore) started slow in conference championships, both teams went into halftime down in hostile territory. Both teams came back and took the lead in 2nd half, both defenses played lights out in 2nd half and shut out offenses. Similar styles with the Harbaughs.

Niners. Quest for Six. Niner Nation!!!

Pepe Silvia

okay i get that ray lewis is a legend and he has been consistently terrorizing quarterbacks since day one but lets be real the guy has a questionable background and he already has a ring so let's not get all caught up in his emotion, hard is that is to do.

now...

randy moss, justin smith, and frank gore? those guys are ringless and deserve one more than anyone playing in the superbowl. i'll draw up my own storyline for these legends if no one else will.

superbowl baby.

Home of Barca Fans