NFL

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ravens were my pick at the start of the season so I'll stay with them!

Hopefully Patriots win tonights as Ravens-Patriots games are always epic contests.

Really impressed with Flacco last night.

Pepe Silvia

unbelievable game earlier with atlanta seattle. i thought the game was over and went to use the restroom when i got back i couldn't believe my eyes.

Paganinisrvnge

How fitting would it be for Ray Lewis to beat both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on his way to a Superbowl in his last year in the NFL?

raedkuwait

The ravens did nothing special at all, Denver defence was totally shit, they could not stop
any play what so ever, and denvers regular season record was all due to them facing
the really worst teams in nfl, ravens will have no chance what so ever with patriots
they will b killed

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Just put £10 on 49ers at 2/1 to win Super Bowl. Couldn't believe those odds as imo they should be favourites not third favourites!

Pepe Silvia

49ers taking one quarter to rev up the engines and realize they are playing in the NFC championship. Glad offense finally started pounding the run through Gore because that's where the confidence on offense came from and the defense fed off of it with two straight stops. To wrap up the half, Ryan just had that falcon vision on lock. Niners defense will have to find ways to stop the pass. Two words: pass rush.

Galning

Time to jump on the Niners bandwagon :pep:

tumblr_mbyu9uXBJ01ri6qaso1_1280.jpg

Home of Barca Fans