NFL

KingLeo10

I am aware of that, so is it somewhat similar to the CR7 and Messi comparisons? Does Rodgers look that much better than most QB's? Everytime I watch it's the playoffs and Brady is always winning. Just curious because he is praised by so many people and I don't quite understand why.

Nope, Messi and CR7 are different because they're actually multiple time winners of big trophies like Brady. Brady belongs in their class. Rodgers doesn't career wise. But Rodgers is quite special when you watch him. It's not just me thinking that. Or fans. It's NFL experts too. He's a 3 time MVP like Brady.

So is Mahomes. I don't think even Mahomes will catch Brady's trophies but all things equal, Rodgers and Mahomes can hang with Brady.

Sailor Mars

I've been reluctant to call Brady the undisputed GOAT QB, but a Superbowl win with the Bucs would clinch it.

That being said, I cannot see the Chiefs losing. Mahomes is just spectacular.

Messi983

I don't watch much NFL, but rodgers seems really overrated to me. For so many people praising him on forums, he still only has one ring.

There are only 12 starting QBs with more than one ring.

HOF QBs like Dan Marino, Jim Kelly (he has lost 4 consecutive SBs with the Bills at the start of the 90s) and Fran Tarkenton have played in Super Bowl but never won one. And then there are likes of Dan Fouts and Warren Moon who never even appeared in SB.

Gaudi

I've been reluctant to call Brady the undisputed GOAT QB, but a Superbowl win with the Bucs would clinch it.

That being said, I cannot see the Chiefs losing. Mahomes is just spectacular.

I reall don't like Brady and hope you are right but I wouldn't be suprised if he takes Mahomes to school like he did with Rodgers

Messi983

EsmaRp-XIAcsNSJ

Will be an interesting offseason for sure. :)

Vilarrubi

Don’t follow NFL at all tbh but it’s that time of year where I become an NFL armchair fan for the Super Bowl.

Isn’t Brady getting to Super Bowl with Buccaneers an unbelievable achievement? Seems it to me.

What would the equivalent of that be in football?

El Gato

Villarato!
Zlatan dragging United to 2nd + EL?
Same boat about NFL, used to watch the Packers fairly often with my mate who was a Giants fan. Always felt sorry for him

wisconsincule

Yet another Packers capitulation in the NFC championship game.

All Wisconsin sports teams have been in great positions to win championships and have failed the past few years.

I do think Rodgers has one more shot next season. There will be some turn over to the roster but the main players will remain. Such a buzz kill though. This was their chance. Would have loved to see Rodgers vs Mahomes in the Super Bowl.

wisconsincule

I reall don't like Brady and hope you are right but I wouldn't be suprised if he takes Mahomes to school like he did with Rodgers

Brady did not take Rodgers to school. He threw 3 fucking interceptions in the second half.

The Buccaneers defense coupled with Kevin King having his worst game of his career is why Brady is in the Super Bowl again. Not to mention the Jones fumble which gifted the Buccaneers a touchdown.

Also kicking the field goal at the end of the game instead of trying to score. :banghead:

Katarina1

Banned
Don?t follow NFL at all tbh but it?s that time of year where I become an NFL armchair fan for the Super Bowl.

Isn?t Brady getting to Super Bowl with Buccaneers an unbelievable achievement? Seems it to me.

maybe like CR winning the CL at Juve. I barely follow NFL either anymore, but I still seem to know more than most hardcore fans.

Richard.H

Don’t follow NFL at all tbh but it’s that time of year where I become an NFL armchair fan for the Super Bowl.

Isn’t Brady getting to Super Bowl with Buccaneers an unbelievable achievement? Seems it to me.

No good comparison in any other sport. Brady might be the current goat in all of sports. It would be like CR7 or Messi still going to CL final at age 40. CR7 is still just 35.

KingLeo10

No good comparison in any other sport. Brady might be the current goat in all of sports. It would be like CR7 or Messi still going to CL final at age 40. CR7 is still just 35.

Getting to the CL final is a lot harder than making a SB with the home field advantage and easy AFC East division (Jets, Dolphins, Buffalo) Brady had for the last 19 years.

His accomplishments are great but Messi and CR7 have proven themselves on just an impressive a level. And Brady doesn't come anywhere near Jordan, whose record was perfection.

Katarina1

Banned

I just can’t consider an NFL player the GOAT of all sports given that it’s only played in one country and only played seriously by a small percentage of that country. It’s like being the best soccer player from one quarter of Brazil or something.

Brady might be undisputed NFL GOAT, but I still wouldn’t let him eat at the table with your Lebrons, your Jordans, your Messis, and your Federers.

Messi983

EsmaRp-XIAcsNSJ

Will be an interesting offseason for sure. :)

Here we go...

Lions trade QB Matthew Stafford to Rams for QB Jared Goff, a third-round pick in 2021, and first-round picks in 2022 and 2023.

Jared Goff was Rams last 1st-round pick in 2016; since then, they?ve traded away their next 7 1st-round picks:

?2017: Traded to Titans
?2018: Traded to Pats
?2019: Traded to Falcons
?2020: Traded to Jags
?2021: Traded to Jags
?2022: Traded to Lions
?2023: Traded to Lions

:lol:

This was the first time No. 1 overall draft picks ever have been traded for each other in the common draft era. In 1978, O.J. Simpson was traded to 49ers for five picks, one of which became the 1979 No. 1 pick. But at time of trade, teams didn?t know it would involve No. 1 pick.

Home of Barca Fans