NFL

Richard.H

Really hoping Brady gets another ring. I used to hate the guy, but he is 43.... 43!! I honestly can't hate anymore. This is inspiring.

Richard.H

Please don’t choke this away Brady... oh and fuk that WR Evans. Dropped two passes that led to the interception

Richard.H

Brady back to the Superbowl! Wow he must be the GOAT if he gets another ring. Undisputed GOAT for me if he can win it all at age 43.

KingLeo10

Brady back to the Superbowl! Wow he must be the GOAT if he gets another ring. Undisputed GOAT for me if he can win it all at age 43.

He already is the undisputed GOAT. This all is just icing on the cake and proving Bill needed him more than he needed Bill.

It was a great game though by 2 heavyweight QBs. I'm glad Packers got it together and Rodgers went down swinging.

Richard.H

He already is the undisputed GOAT. This all is just icing on the cake and proving Bill needed him more than he needed Bill.

It was a great game though by 2 heavyweight QBs. I'm glad Packers got it together and Rodgers went down swinging.

I don't watch much NFL, but rodgers seems really overrated to me. For so many people praising him on forums, he still only has one ring.

KingLeo10

I don't watch much NFL, but rodgers seems really overrated to me. For so many people praising him on forums, he still only has one ring.

Rings are not the only gauge in a 52 man game like football.

MVPs and things like that factor in too.

Richard.H

Rings are not the only gauge in a 52 man game like football.

MVPs and things like that factor in too.

I am aware of that, so is it somewhat similar to the CR7 and Messi comparisons? Does Rodgers look that much better than most QB's? Everytime I watch it's the playoffs and Brady is always winning. Just curious because he is praised by so many people and I don't quite understand why.

Home of Barca Fans