NFL

Messi983

Very interesting games with two big surprising results. Hopefully we'll see more of the same in Divisional round.

I was hopeful New England would lose at Kansas City next week but never expected the Titans would beat them in Foxborough. Big hat off to them though they'll probably get blown out by a rested Lamar Jackson&co. now.

Didn't really care who would win between the Bills and Texans but it was a good and fun game until the very end.

Couldn't watch MIN@NO so I'm surprised that the Vikings won. I'll try to watch the game later today.

And we managed to overcome injuries and win against Philly (tbh they were even more banged up than we are and also lost Wentz early) so I'm happy with that. Interestingly the result was the same as in our regular season game but we were not nearly as dominating team this time. Defense improved with the return of Quandre Diggs and while having 7 sacks (after we only got 28 in regular season) is a good sign we still let them close for way too long. There is a big improvement needed because Rodgers will make plays which McCown didn't and a lot more. Running game was non-existant yesterday so we need to get better there as well (especially if there will be a bad weather on Sunday). On the positive side DK Metcalf had a monster game with 7 catches for 160 yards which is the most receiving yards by a rookie in a playoff game in the Super Bowl era. :worthy:

2 great games.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the National championship game to see if Clemson's defense can slow down Burrow. They can't totaly stop him but if they can keep LSU under 30 points I think they have a good chance to win.

xXKonan

Feel like the Titans are always that boogyman team against some of the bigger teams.

Sure they aren't a 13-2 type team but it seems this team can put up a hell of a fight against the stronger teams in the league and even succeed as they did vs the Pats.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Giants have hired a random nobody as head coach and to top it off want Jason Garrett as offensive coordinator. This is Cleveland browns level stuff.

The once proud New York football giants are now a pathetic organisation

Messi983

Giants have hired a random nobody as head coach and to top it off want Jason Garrett as offensive coordinator. This is Cleveland browns level stuff.

Yeah, they've wanted Matt Rhule but the Panthers gave him a better contract.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

I think it's a great hire for the Cowboys and that they will be perennial playoff contenders with him. McCarthy seemed to have gotten more into analytics this year and has revamped his playbook to suit modern offenses.

He's an upgrade over Jason Garrett and the Cowboys got a very good roster.

Matt LaFleur was mocked and laughed at when the Packers hired him as well. Could work for the Giants. The coach won't be the problem if the Giants fail IMO. The GM and owners will be.

Your GM is stuck in the 80s and 90s and seem to be clueless.

Home of Barca Fans