Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL

7-1 for the Packers. The defense has to improve though.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Vintage Rodgers again.

I think they win v Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Vintage Rodgers again.

I think they win v Chargers.
    8-1 Davante will be back to help.

Very important OT win for my Seahawks against undefeated 49ers in MNF. Should have won in regular time if not for some stupid turnovers and dropped would be interceptions to end the game. Defense played their best game this year especially Clowney was on fire. Recently aquirred Quandre Diggs with an INT and solid overall game as well in his Seahawks debut

Offense struggled early but then played better. Josh Gordon with two catches on 3rd downs. As long as he keeps his head straight he should be a good addition to the team once he learns the system and get better chemistry with Wilson. Jacob Hollister has also emerged in last two weeks which is a good thing after Will Dissly's season is already over.

Overall I think this was one of the best games so far this season.

8-2 going into bye week. Much better than I expected. Hope they'll use this rest well as we have tough games coming up @PHI (was flexed out of a SNF replaced by GB@SF yesterday), vs MIN (MNF) and @LAR (SNF). Won't sleep much this month, lol.

Big night for Rodgers. Needs to beat SF49ers to open the gates for 1st seed through playoffs.

Things aren't looking good for the Packers.

49rs are just too strong so far this game.

Packers frauds as always. I got my hopes up for no reason.

Also, Rodgers/Packers offense needs to be more aggressive in away games. 70-19 at home and now 47-48 away in his era as starter.

I think it'll be a Seattle/Pats SB.

Pretty pathetic display coming out of the bye from the Packers.

NFC is loaded with good teams too.

The niners dominated

Also, what the hell is wrong with Davante Adams.

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    Also, what the hell is wrong with Davante Adams.
    Still not completely recovered from his injury. For all the talk about the defense, the defense is the only thing that kept them in the game for so long against a very good, potent offense.

Just like vs. the Chargers, this offense is unable to do anything when a team plays the Seattle type of Cover 3 defense.

Not surprised given Davante Adams and Aaron Jones are the only weapons on offense. The rest of the guys are 5th, 6th round picks or undrafted free agents. Jimmy Graham is washed up. Awful.

They need to go WR and TE heavy in the upcoming draft which is the probably the best WR class since 2014. Might even be better.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    They need to go WR and TE heavy in the upcoming draft which is the probably the best WR class since 2014. Might even be better.
    I've read this might be the best WR class ever. Obviously all these talented college kids will need to prove themselves in the league before we could say that but from what I've seen it surely seems like a very deep and talented group of WRs coming up with a few potential next superstars and a lot of receivers who should have long and successfull careers.

Also, three games on Thanksgiving, starting with Chicago at Detroit, followed by Buffalo at Dallas and New Orleans at Atlanta. Not exactly exciting matchups but will surely watch the first two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    I've read this might be the best WR class ever. Obviously all these talented college kids will need to prove themselves in the league before we could say that but from what I've seen it surely seems like a very deep and talented group of WRs coming up with a few potential next superstars and a lot of receivers who should have long and successfull careers.

Also, three games on Thanksgiving, starting with Chicago at Detroit, followed by Buffalo at Dallas and New Orleans at Atlanta. Not exactly exciting matchups but will surely watch the first two games.
    Always like to see Dallas losing. lol

One of the highlighted WR is Randy Moss son, from LSU. The 2nd ranking college in the USA after Ohio.

Rodgers salary of + 30M is a liability. I commend Brady on this: always took less money to allow best rosters. Rodgers should have done the same.
    15M salary allowing 2 extra stars.

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post

I've been more into the draft and watched more college football lately when I can and this draft class is loaded with receivers with speed. Green Bay better take two in the first four rounds. Although as you said they need to prove themselves in the league as it's almost a totally different game, but a lot of promising receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Always like to see Dallas losing. lol

One of the highlighted WR is Randy Moss son, from LSU. The 2nd ranking college in the USA after Ohio.

Rodgers salary of + 30M is a liability. I commend Brady on this: always took less money to allow best rosters. Rodgers should have done the same.
    15M salary allowing 2 extra stars.
    To be fair, Brady's wife Gisele B√ľndchen is richer than him which is why he takes those paycuts, and the Patriots have always surrounded him with the talent or best conditions to succeed. He's had 10+ top ten defenses in his career.

Green Bay has had one top ten defense with Rodgers and that's the year they won the Super Bowl. He has no incentive to take less money.