NFL

49ers lost big, they needed to come back down to ground level. Packers are not as bad as their record says, even though they are 3-3. Cowboys are the 'boys, nothing left to see here.

Linux-Freak

Reggie har been ridiculously good this year. He is 3rd in the league in receiving yards, with 506. Behind only Brian Hartline (514) and Demaryius Thomas (513) neither of which have had a bye week yet... Reggie leads the league with 126.5 yards per game. The 2nd closest is Hakeem Nicks with 118.5, and then Calvin Johnson with 105.8. He is also tied for 4th with 8 receptions over 20 yards with only Demaryius Thomas, Calvin Johnson, and Malcom Floyd ahead of him.

Why is he that good this year, when I don't have him in FF, and wasn't last yaer, when I had him? :)

adil_909

man, eagles getting dominated by cowboys. not so much in terms of score, but vick is out with a concussion and overall we are playing like crap. must win game for both teams.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Everyone associated with the Jets right now needs to go. Blow up this team please.

Sanchez will get all the blame from the fans because he sucks and is the low hanging fruit, not to mention the public infatuation with the Tebow circus, but the problems run far deeper than that. The entire offense is disgusting and the defense isn't good enough to make up for it.

hellsangel1

Man, I know the conditions were bad but that Texans-Bears game was awful.

Cowboys-Eagles looked to be like a decent game as well before Vick went down.

Pepe Silvia

Kap is rolling Harbaugh is "likely" going with him according to reports (and why not?). Bittersweet news about Kendall Hunter. Now LaMichael James and Jacobs will get more snaps that's the sweet part. Bowman signed for 5 year extension :worthy:

barcanuck

Someone compared the Kap and Smith situation to when Brady took over from Bledsoe at New England. Let's hope it turns out the same! Go 9ners!

And oh man anyone catch the Thursday Nighter. 5 Picks for Brees! That's Romo territory. Anyway too bad for the Saints their head hunting karma caught up to them, season over.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
So fucking tough to be a Jets fan right now lol...Furia is right. We need BIG changes soon. And I don't blame Sanchez at all. I swear we killed his potential =/. If you want to know how to ruin a QB look no further :lol:

Home of Barca Fans