NFL

xXKonan

Like I said Rams Defense is doing everything they can but their offense is going to cost them this one.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Arsenal fans in China are celebrating the Patriots' win to spite Kroenke.

They wanted the Patriots to slap his face and they did.

xXKonan

This match felt like Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid.

Rams being Atletico and Pats being Real. Rams held on but just didn't have quite the offensive power they needed and by the 4th quarter they just couldn't withstand the Pats quality and that was the end of it.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We were robbed of the one true Superbowl of Chiefs/Saints, instead got the most pukeworthy matchup. I've been saying for years now that Goff is a complete bum, I'm finally vindicated.

In other news Pat Mahomes winning MVP is so great, watching him and this Chiefs team is the most fun I've had in an NFL season ever. As long as he stays elite, he's a Messi level talent in the NFL, consistently doing things no one else can. Brady is the GOAT but I can certainly say that other QB's could achieve the same with all the advantages he's had.

Mahomes on the other hand just looks like a different animal in how he plays the game. If the Chiefs defense can shore up he'll dominate the AFC for decades.

Messi983

John Elway with another half-measure lol

[tw]1095721658864857094[/tw]

[tw]1095718684679524352[/tw]

Flacco is an improvement over Keenum at least and I think they'll draft a QB in the first round as well. Elway is apparently very high on Drew Lock so Flacco is probably just a bridge-gap until he's ready.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]1095721658864857094[/tw]

[tw]1095718684679524352[/tw]

Flacco is an improvement over Keenum at least and I think they'll draft a QB in the first round as well. Elway is apparently very high on Drew Lock so Flacco is probably just a bridge-gap until he's ready.

This QB class is weak. I don't think a QB other than Haskins is worth taking in the first round. Elway should trade down and wait for next year's class instead.

Messi983

This QB class is weak. I don't think a QB other than Haskins is worth taking in the first round. Elway should trade down and wait for next year's class instead.

Agreed. But then again people usually say that next year's QB class is better but once they started to look at those QBs more they find something they don't like. I believe Tua Tagovailoa is a real deal but others like Jake Fromm and Justin Herbert have some question marks. Overall depth is still better than this year though.

I also consider Haskins the best QB of this class but wouldn't be surprised if Kyler Murray will be drafted very high as well. There are rumours Arizona is considering him #1 overall but I don't believe that their GM will give up on Rosen after just one season though his job could be on the line so who knows.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agreed. But then again people usually say that next year's QB class is better but once they started to look at those QBs more they find something they don't like. I believe Tua Tagovailoa is a real deal but others like Jake Fromm and Justin Herbert have some question marks. Overall depth is still better than this year though.

I also consider Haskins the best QB of this class but wouldn't be surprised if Kyler Murray will be drafted very high as well. There are rumours Arizona is considering him #1 overall but I don't believe that their GM will give up on Rosen after just one season though his job could be on the line so who knows.

I'm not so high on Fromm, but I think Herbert made the best decision of his career by staying another year. He'll be far more polished and NFL ready next year. I just think that there's more safe bets next year than this year.

Haskins looks good, but Kyler Murray due to his size concerns and Drew Lock and Daniel Jones just looking limited to me are big boom or bust candidates, while next year Tua, Fromm and Herbert IMO will all at least be decent and not flop totally. Been following some of the draft prospects more closely for the first time this year.

The real treasure is in 2021 though, Trevor Lawrence.

Messi983

Yeah, Lawrence will be a good one.

Hopefully Jacob Eason will be drafted high too because that would mean he will do good for my Huskies.

Home of Barca Fans