NFL

What does everyone think of the Patriots' chances to win it all? Pretty low?

How would the remaining 4 teams be ranked in terms of Super Bowl favorites? From 1-4 (1 being Super Bowl Favorites).

Rams at Saints

Patriots at Chiefs

What will be the Super Bowl Matchup?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

How would the remaining 4 teams be ranked in terms of Super Bowl favorites? From 1-4 (1 being Super Bowl Favorites).

Rams at Saints

Patriots at Chiefs

What will be the Super Bowl Matchup?

Are you a Patriots fan :thinking:

Be honest now! :lol:

I hope the Chiefs take them out.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
2 OTs. Insane.

Go Chiefs right now! Division rivals of my Raiders but I want them to win so bad. And I'm drunk as fuuuuuck. Gimme that KC win right now.

How would the remaining 2 teams be ranked in terms of Super Bowl favorites? From 1-2 (1 being Super Bowl Favorites).

Patriots at Rams

Who will win the Super Bowl Matchup?

Messi983

NFL playoff predictions:

Divisional round:

Colts at Chiefs

Chargers at Patriots

Cowboys at Rams

Eagles at Saints

Conference Championships

Colts at Patriots

Rams at Saints

Super Bowl

Rams vs Patriots

I wish I'm totally wrong though. I would like to see both AFC West teams in AFCCG and I like New Orleans the most from the remaining NFC teams.

I hate it when I'm (almost) right.

Don't really care about who wins the SB because I dislike both teams but New England/Brady have won enough already so I'll stick with my original prediction. And well, the Rams would probably have to pay Goff (and possibly give a raise to other players as well) a few millions/year more (and they'll have to let one or two more good players go) when they'll negotiate a contract extension if he'll win a ring so this could be a good thing for my Seahawks longterm. If I'm already looking for a silver lining.

DonAK

I'll also rather have a NFC team win.

The Patriots are amazing, but their division is fucking tragic. Ever since Brady and Belichick got together none of the teams in their division have been above average. It's a fucking disgrace and a reason why they always get a first round bye and home field advantage so often.

I will never forgive the Seahawks and Falcons for choking the way they did, and will never wish them well again unless it's against a division rival of the Packers. Instead of 3 SB wins the Patriots have 5.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'll also rather have a NFC team win.

The Patriots are amazing, but their division is fucking tragic. Ever since Brady and Belichick got together none of the teams in their division have been above average. It's a fucking disgrace and a reason why they always get a first round bye and home field advantage so often.

I will never forgive the Seahawks and Falcons for choking the way they did, and will never wish them well again unless it's against a division rival of the Packers. Instead of 3 SB wins the Patriots have 5.

True, the only time that happened was those two seasons with Rex Ryan’s jets and that was probably the worst patch in Brady belichick era.

DonAK

True, the only time that happened was those two seasons with Rex Ryan’s jets and that was probably the worst patch in Brady belichick era.

Didn't Brady tear his ACL one of those seasons too? Or was that before?

xXKonan

One half of the Super Bowl down and the score is Patriots 3 and Rams 0.

Rams defense stepped it up but Goff is letting the pressure to get to him by the looks of it.

Home of Barca Fans