NFL

xXKonan

Evil never dies.

Luft, come to the dark side, we have cookies.
6a0115709f071f970b0147e191e3df970b.jpe

:bartomeu:

Richard.H

I'm afraid the Falcons are going to get tormented. Patriots have a MUCH better defense than Packers. I expect a blowout.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm afraid the Falcons are going to get tormented. Patriots have a MUCH better defense than Packers. I expect a blowout.

I believe Patriots defense is somewhat overrated. They have shown big signs of weaknesses which teams haven't exploited. Houston had them pinned, but due to having a hack like Osweiler, they couldn't do something. He literally couldn't make 5 yard passes to wide open receivers. Steelers have been awful the entire season and Mike Tomlin should probably get sacked. They have Big Ben, Brown and Bell and struggle to score even against bad defenses? How should that even be possible?

Falcons offense though. Jeez. How do you contain them? That RB duo, those receivers. Versatile, explosive, physical. They got absolutely everything.

Should be a cracker.

What I fear is not their offense cracking, I think they'll easily put up 25+ points. What I fear is them crumbling under pressure when the game is on the line. If it gets tight, Patriots are the massive favorites.

And who except the Patriots fans themselves want to see those guys win again? :pep:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans