NFL

Hamzah

High Definition Member
so what did you guys make of the draft? i am excited about the giants pick ups this year.
[MENTION=3693]Pepe Silvia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
so what did you guys make of the draft? i am excited about the giants pick ups this year.
[MENTION=3693]Pepe Silvia[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]

I liked what Dolphins did in the entire off-season, not just the draft. Last year the Dolphins blew the playoffs because they couldn't defend the run and blew late leads because the defense just couldn't close out games. They also had the most expensive WR unit in the league that was disgustingly under-performing for the money being payed.

What did they do? Ndamukong Suh in free agency and a monster of a human being in Jordan Phillips in the 2nd round to shore up the run defense and beef up the pass rush; and unloaded all the overrated expensive WRs (Wallace, Hartline, Gibson) for young, cheap and exciting WR unit. Now we have DeVante Parker (1st rounder), Kenny Stills from New Orleans for a 3rd ( a steal), Jarvis Landry on his second season after a great rookie one, and Greg Jennings for veteran presence and he was actually still good last season for the Vikings.

Our offensive line is still a concern, but if healthy and playing at least average, Dolphins should make noise next season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
the afc east is much better now, i think they will have a wildcard team, the bills look solid too.

khaled_a_d

Does anyone know any videos to understand the rules & tactics of that game?I am really interested but never really got a chance to understand it

I

instinct

Hoyer losing the game on his own. Horrendous performance so far.

Really looking forward to Steelers vs Bengals. Should be a great game.

I

instinct

NFL SUUUUXXXX :p:troll:

Xavi-Hernandez_0.jpg

Last edited:

Richard.H

I don't watch a lot of NFL, but I seriously said to myself "are they doing this on purpose?" When they pissed the game away. I've never seen a sports team with such low IQ as this Bengals team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Blair Walsh misses what you think would be a relatively easy field goal attempt......and the Vikings are out.

Home of Barca Fans