NFL

mittchan82

I know it's offseason for "football" (I guess for football as well) but anyone else excited about this upcoming NFL season?
Being a Raiders fan I'm hella excited and I seriously can't wait. This offseason the Raiders acquired many experienced vets to lead the team on the field and our draft actually was fairly descent.

Pepe Silvia

Heard raving reviews about Khalil Mack around draft time.

Yeah I'm excited about camp to start. Kap got his fat new contract, 49ers got our new stadium in Santa Clara, and a few key acquisitions. I'm excited to see what Vance McDonald and Eric Reid look like this year as well as seeing Stevie Johnson added to the receiving corps. A lot to look forward too but I'm kind of skeptical with Pete Carroll lurking close by. NFC is tough.

mittchan82

Heard raving reviews about Khalil Mack around draft time.

Yeah I'm excited about camp to start. Kap got his fat new contract, 49ers got our new stadium in Santa Clara, and a few key acquisitions. I'm excited to see what Vance McDonald and Eric Reid look like this year as well as seeing Stevie Johnson added to the receiving corps. A lot to look forward too but I'm kind of skeptical with Pete Carroll lurking close by. NFC is tough.

I'd hate to be in NFC West right now. The Niners and Seahawks are no joke. Two teams with awesome (fun to watch) defenses are not to be messed with. I see them competing again for the NFC title this year.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I know it's offseason for "football" (I guess for football as well) but anyone else excited about this upcoming NFL season?
Being a Raiders fan I'm hella excited and I seriously can't wait. This offseason the Raiders acquired many experienced vets to lead the team on the field and our draft actually was fairly descent.

I'm a giants fan, didn't we give you justin tuck? He will do well for you.

I think you gave us Jennings too, supposed to be a good running back which was lacking for the giants this year.

Last edited:

mittchan82

I'm a giants fan, didn't we give you justin tuck? He will do well for you.

I think you gave us Jennings too, supposed to be a good running back which was lacking for the giants this year.

Tuck will def be a positive factor in the Raiders. Despite people talking about how he is going down hill (along with other vet players we acquired, but hey the Raiders never get no love) I think he'll do some damage this season.

TBH, I have not been this excited during an offseason since, oh I don't know, right before 02 season. I know the Raiders fans tend to hype up a lot but I think we're going to be a legit contender for a PO spot this season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It will be tough, broncos will win the division and then you're competing with chiefs and chargers for the wild card. Both solid teams.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
So many dodgy characters in the nfl.

This season will be boring, only the Seahawks can prevent themselves winning again.

barcanuck

No way Hawks don't win. Back to back titles is no easy feat in the NFL. Their last year together before they have to blow the team up.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah, I'd love the packers to beat them but I don't see it happening, especially in Seattle and with rodgers calf issues.

Maybe in a Super Bowl the patriots could do something, but tbh in that scenario I'd want the Seahawks to win.

Home of Barca Fans