NFL

Mr Hulot

Second time I watch NFL and I find it entertaining, maybe because finally I uderstood the majority of the rules. One that I cannot still understand is why nobody tries in the fourth to get a down and just throws the ball to the other team?

Mr Hulot

And what is the story of the brainwashing "land of dreams" advertisement.. Is America now pretending to want more immigrants?

jamrock

Its the half time show that really confirms that the NFL is boring, sport is entertainment and the fact that you need another form of entertainment to increase the entertainment value in your sport is pretty lame.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
@jamrock: agreed. I'm here for the show. It's just a shame I can't have it on the tv... would be more comfortable, and I wouldn't need these earphones.
------------
"Pour some sugar on me" is a great song

Fourteen

Monster Masch
You really have to grow up with American sports to appreciate them...

The spectacle of the Super Bowl is fine enough to watch, but I can never imagine watching American football games every week, that would be the most boring thing ever.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Never really understood what happened, only saw the last second or so before he made the touchdown. He ran for a 100 meters?

JackaL

Haha what a shame power is out. Good for the SF 49ers as they were literally overrun by the Ravens.

The USA ads are getting on my nerves.

Home of Barca Fans