Valencia

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah fuck Valencia. Dislike their fans.

Their ultras are much more louder and passionate than ours for sure. Never stop singing and chanting, whole game long, almost felt like in Germany.

I actually like their fans. I was at the game at Mestalla when Messi's legit goal that crossed the goal line was ruled out in 2017, I was so incensed and I got up and started yelling in English and saying how retarded the ref was etc. and none of the Valencia fans gave me any dirty looks etc. Later when we equalized I jumped up and celebrated and felt no hostility from any Valencia fans either. Actually got into a chat with a Valencia fan about why we bought Paulinho. At least for me the Valencia fans at that game were very nice and classy.

Leo_Messi

Somewhat happy that Valencia advanced to the CdR final. I have nothing against Real Betis at all but I want to see Valencia return to being the third or at least fourth strongest team in the country. Their first final in 10 years as well. They will celebrate their centenary this month as well. Awesome support at the Mestalla yesterday night as well.

Look very much forward to playing against them. A classic of Spanish football. With 2 draws in 2 games in the league against Valencia, it would make a possible victory in the final even better.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1108091184541368320[/tw]

Who do those fools at DC Comics think they are... America did not invent this world.

LucasHernandez

They will beat us in the final.

Nah, it should a relatively comfortable victory for you guys. Do not be fooled by their league position- they only managed to finish 4th purely because they have been the "best of the worst" lot.

Sevilla would have easily finished above them if they had a competent manager this season.

michelco

Primera vuelta:

23 points, 4 wins, 11 draws, 4 losses, 17 goals scored, 17 goals conceded

Segunda vuelta:

38 points, 11 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses, 34 goals scored, 18 goals conceded

Its pretty clear Valencia was let down by the strikers in the first part of the season. Rodrigo lost his mojo, Gameira bad and Batsuahiy even worse.

Home of Barca Fans