Valencia

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did PSG sell Guedes to Valencia or is he still on loan? Watched him play against Girona, looked like a very promising player.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wow Vietto the Beast was unleashed! What a great goal that was. His second was a classy finish as well. Hope he revive his career in Valencia.

michelco

Did PSG sell Guedes to Valencia or is he still on loan? Watched him play against Girona, looked like a very promising player.

On loan but l'Equipe reported a month ago that a deal was in place for 35 ME. However I don't think Valencia can afford it but rather if the report is true, it is Meriton (Peter Lim's company) who will buy him and place him im Valencia. Just like they did with Rodrigo, Andre Gomes and Cancelo

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So it is confirmed that Garay will be the only CB available this Saturday against Real Madrid. Murillo is still injured.

Who else can play CB for them?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very happy for Marcelino.

And I don't worry about Guedes staying or not. Marcelino made it work with Denis and brilliantly at that. Man has a system.

Messi983

Looks like Valencia will sign Daniel Wass from Celta for 6M and Gameiro from Atletico for 15M with add-ons. I think they are both solid signings. Wass can cover CM (Parejo), RM (Soler) and also has experience playing as RB which is still by far their biggest weak spot and I think Gameiro will also fit well into Marcelino's 4-4-2. Now to see if they can finally buy Guedes (or find a good alternative if they can't afford him), get a starting RB and probably sign another forward to rotate with Rodrigo, Mina and Gameiro.

Neto/Domenech
???/Montoya - Murillo/Gabriel - Garay/Diakhaby/Vezo - Gaya/Lato
Soler/Ferran - Kondogbia/Coquelin - Parejo/Wass - Guedes??/Nani??
Rodrigo/Mina - Gameiro/???

Vilarrubi

Looks like Valencia will sign Daniel Wass from Celta for 6M and Gameiro from Atletico for 15M with add-ons. I think they are both solid signings. Wass can cover CM (Parejo), RM (Soler) and also has experience playing as RB which is still by far their biggest weak spot and I think Gameiro will also fit well into Marcelino's 4-4-2. Now to see if they can finally buy Guedes (or find a good alternative if they can't afford him), get a starting RB and probably sign another forward to rotate with Rodrigo, Mina and Gameiro.

Neto/Domenech
???/Montoya - Murillo/Gabriel - Garay/Diakhaby/Vezo - Gaya/Lato
Soler/Ferran - Kondogbia/Coquelin - Parejo/Wass - Guedes??/Nani??
Rodrigo/Mina - Gameiro/???

Good signings! Especially Wass. Wonder why they are selling Zaza he was pretty good..

Messi983

Good signings! Especially Wass. Wonder why they are selling Zaza he was pretty good..

Zaza has started last season great (I think he had 9 goals in first 10 league games) but then his form has dropped significantly and Marcelino prefered to use Mina and Rodrigo. There were also rumours about some conflicts between Marcelino and Zaza after he was benched.

Arsenal selling to win the North London bidding war for Gomes.

They've bought Coquelin in January.

Home of Barca Fans