Valencia

JerseyAddict

Same here :) Don't like the afternoon games and I also prefer Sundays for football.
Having same feeling as when Cuper's Valencia used to crush us with those counter attacking football through Killy Gonzalez and Claudio Lopez.

Oh... that Valencia?
I was SO SO SO FUCKIN SAD when they lost those CL finals.
I loved Gaizka Mendieta. Great player. And Adrian Ilie. Romanian Cobra. Or something like that.

And this, in the same season, RESPECT:

Windhook

That Valencia of 1998-2004 is gone, they decided to invest in a new stadium and neglected team performance, selling all of their major players ever since.

Santi Mina's words from yesterday are posted on few troll football pages:

We are not afraid of Barcelona. However we are worried about the refereeing.

The kid plays mind-games. I wish Gary Neville was still in charge.:lol:

Messi983

[tw]933768883059732482[/tw]

Valencia CF and Rodrigo Moreno put pen to paper to his contract extension until the 30th of June 2022, with a buyout clause set at 120 million euros. The Spanish international with the Spanish senior side makes his fourth season at Valencia CF.

:p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Someone send a memo to Bartomeu. It's possible for clubs to make good contract negotiations.

Messi983

Driving home for Christmas, Valencia boss Marcelino was taken to hospital following a traffic accident that involved his car colliding with a wild boar.

On Sunday morning, while travelling in his car to see his family in Asturias, the animal unexpectedly crossed the road from Logrono to Bilbao and collided with the Spanish coach's vehicle.

The resulting impact saw Marcelino taken to hospital but he has since been discharged, as confirmed by the club.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/12/24/5a3f8a7fe2704efb688b459c.html

Messi983

Marcelino has still not been able retake the reins at Valencia following his car accident on December 23rd and is not involved in the day to day running of the team as he continues to recover.

The blanquinegros released a statement on Monday where they announced that he would return following the Copa del Rey match against Las Palmas on Wednesday.

Also, looks like Valencia is trying to get Vietto on loan with a buy option. He could revive his career playing again under Marcelino.

michelco

Scored his first goal just now in over a year (?)!

A very typical Valencia goal:

[youtube]7jdzzThITxc[/youtube]

Messi983

Scored another one, I think he'll be a very good player for Valencia.

And now Maksimovic with great long range shot. 3-0, game over.

Last edited:

Messi983

Great goal. :worthy:

It's really a shame he wasted two years of his career in Atletico where he obviously wasn't a fit.

raki

The sudden evolution/development of Guedes is pretty unexpected. Had no chance in PSG but bounce back with Marcelino.

Special set of skills and he´s 21. Power, speed, technique, stamina, restless and bold.

Home of Barca Fans