Valencia

michelco

With option. Of 50ME lmao. Can never afford that but he'll only have two years left on his Chelsea contract when the loan is up and they clearly doesnt rate him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They've been trying to build that stadium for more than a decade. It's been a ghost town for years.

FC433

They struggled a little bit, but their project is really promising and they are showing that they want to be a competitive team, unlike SFC and their previous successful seasons.

Mateu Alemany and Marcelino will take VFC to the next level. Pretty confident.

Now I am hoping Villarreal and Athletic Bilbao to be a little bit ambitious.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Not if we replace EV with Marcelino next summer.

I could see it. His Villarreal was fantastic and he's been doing good work with Valencia.

FC433

^ I understand that you rate M and I do too, but I do not want him and his 442 at Barcelona. He is a great manager, but I believe we could do better much better. And I also do not want us to ruin VFC project :messi:

Quique Setién is my pick, always loved him.

michelco

Setien suits Barca style of football better. Marcelino is a good fit for Valencia, reminds me of Benitez' old Valencia team. Squad is prolly the best in years

------------------------ Neto/Jaume ----------------------------

Piccini/Vezo - Garay/Diahkaby - Paulista/Murillo - Gaya/Lato

Soler/Wass - Parejo/Soler/Wass - Kondogbia/Coquelin - Guedes/Cheryshev

-------- Rodrigo/Mina ---------- Gameiro/Batsuhiyihihiy -------------

Had a bad start to the season but this team should be comfortable 4th

Messi983

Good team. Still not convinced with Piccini so far but I think he'll get better.

Not if we replace EV with Marcelino next summer.

I could see it. His Villarreal was fantastic and he's been doing good work with Valencia.

People are going crazy when EV is playing 4-4-2 and you want a coach who's using 4-4-2 for his whole career. :lol:

Great coach no doubt but not a fit with us.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Great coaches are adaptable. But like I said, Setien would be better. I don't know who else would be available next summer.

Home of Barca Fans