User Tag List

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 631

Thread: Valencia

  1. #601
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    14,081
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did PSG sell Guedes to Valencia or is he still on loan? Watched him play against Girona, looked like a very promising player.
    Sóc Culer.

  2. #602
    Killahead
    Razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,005
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Vietto the Beast was unleashed! What a great goal that was. His second was a classy finish as well. Hope he revive his career in Valencia.
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!

  3. #603
    Nosce te ipsum
    Sultan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Did PSG sell Guedes to Valencia or is he still on loan? Watched him play against Girona, looked like a very promising player.
    Still on Loan from PSG.

  4. #604
    Member
    michelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Did PSG sell Guedes to Valencia or is he still on loan? Watched him play against Girona, looked like a very promising player.
    On loan but l'Equipe reported a month ago that a deal was in place for 35 ME. However I don't think Valencia can afford it but rather if the report is true, it is Meriton (Peter Lim's company) who will buy him and place him im Valencia. Just like they did with Rodrigo, Andre Gomes and Cancelo

  5. #605
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,020
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Wait until they sign a Chelsea reject. Whoever that might be, he will turn into a world beater.
    Looks like they'll first sign an Arsenal reject.


  6. #606
    Senior Member
    Asylum15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    689
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal won't have a first 11 left if they keep selling lol.

  7. #607
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    14,081
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it is confirmed that Garay will be the only CB available this Saturday against Real Madrid. Murillo is still injured.

    Who else can play CB for them?
    Sóc Culer.

  8. #608
    Member
    michelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant Kondogbia-Rodrigo connection for a very important win!


  9. #609
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,118
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very happy for Marcelino.

    And I don't worry about Guedes staying or not. Marcelino made it work with Denis and brilliantly at that. Man has a system.

  10. #610
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,972
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From dust few seasons back to UCL.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  11. #611
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,020
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Valencia will sign Daniel Wass from Celta for 6M and Gameiro from Atletico for 15M with add-ons. I think they are both solid signings. Wass can cover CM (Parejo), RM (Soler) and also has experience playing as RB which is still by far their biggest weak spot and I think Gameiro will also fit well into Marcelino's 4-4-2. Now to see if they can finally buy Guedes (or find a good alternative if they can't afford him), get a starting RB and probably sign another forward to rotate with Rodrigo, Mina and Gameiro.

    Neto/Domenech
    ???/Montoya - Murillo/Gabriel - Garay/Diakhaby/Vezo - Gaya/Lato
    Soler/Ferran - Kondogbia/Coquelin - Parejo/Wass - Guedes??/Nani??
    Rodrigo/Mina - Gameiro/???

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,641
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Looks like Valencia will sign Daniel Wass from Celta for 6M and Gameiro from Atletico for 15M with add-ons. I think they are both solid signings. Wass can cover CM (Parejo), RM (Soler) and also has experience playing as RB which is still by far their biggest weak spot and I think Gameiro will also fit well into Marcelino's 4-4-2. Now to see if they can finally buy Guedes (or find a good alternative if they can't afford him), get a starting RB and probably sign another forward to rotate with Rodrigo, Mina and Gameiro.


    Neto/Domenech
    ???/Montoya - Murillo/Gabriel - Garay/Diakhaby/Vezo - Gaya/Lato
    Soler/Ferran - Kondogbia/Coquelin - Parejo/Wass - Guedes??/Nani??
    Rodrigo/Mina - Gameiro/???

    Good signings! Especially Wass. Wonder why they are selling Zaza he was pretty good..

  13. #613
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,286
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal selling to win the North London bidding war for Gomes.

  14. #614
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,020
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Good signings! Especially Wass. Wonder why they are selling Zaza he was pretty good..
    Zaza has started last season great (I think he had 9 goals in first 10 league games) but then his form has dropped significantly and Marcelino prefered to use Mina and Rodrigo. There were also rumours about some conflicts between Marcelino and Zaza after he was benched.

    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Arsenal selling to win the North London bidding war for Gomes.
    They've bought Coquelin in January.

  15. #615
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,536
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just signed Wass from Celta, good transfer.