Valencia

F

Flavia

[tw]778611477074903040[/tw]

He was the one Valencia wanted. But won't happen, per rfef. This rule is pretty weird. And only in la liga, ofc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's why we couldn't get Lucho the summer Tata signed.

Lucho had just signed for Celta and they didn't want to let him go and he respected their decision. But anyway, it was Zubi trying to get Lucho vs Rosell wanting Tata for god knows what reason.

I think this is rubbish. Managers are registered and taken off the list all the time when someone's sacked. Marcelino was sacked or resigned, and Villarreal appointed a new coach, he's not on the list.

kappa

They need a good defensive midfielder. There is plenty of talent in this squad. It's just unbalanced. It's a tough task for anyone. This is what happens when owners interfere too much in squad building.

El Flaco

I think it's unfair to not give credit for Valencia's game, which they fully deserve IMO.

If Nani and especially Santi Mina didn't fuck up so many chances on the counter, we'd have been in real trouble.

They should've been given a penalty for that clumsy tackle from Umtiti and our offside goal should've been disallowed.

I think Valencia might end up 7-5th place or even compete for 4th place as they looks much better under Prandelli.

Galning

They played well, to their abilities and what's needed to win against Barça. Other than that, I hope those fans get a lifelong ban.

khaled_a_d

I think it's unfair to not give credit for Valencia's game, which they fully deserve IMO.

If Nani and especially Santi Mina didn't fuck up so many chances on the counter, we'd have been in real trouble.

They should've been given a penalty for that clumsy tackle from Umtiti and our offside goal should've been disallowed.

I think Valencia might end up 7-5th place or even compete for 4th place as they looks much better under Prandelli.

You are underestimating La Liga if you think they can compete for 4th place. at best they could get Europa League but even that is doubtful.
That said,it is good seeing them having a coach,have been over 10 months since the last time it happened

snowy

To be honest, I think Valencia played really well against us today.

In post-match, they complained ref was unfair but it went both ways.
They pressed well but Enzo & Mario played like butchers. Ref should've red carded them. :blind:
Kinda worried that if they keep turning a blind eye to dirty tackles, Messi and Neymar might end up seriously hurt...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valencia under Prandelli looked really great against Celta at Balaidos and didnt deserve to lose.

Trouble is, Munir is not looking like starter for the Italian coach.

Home of Barca Fans