Valencia

Messi983

I think they'll get better when transfer window is closed and there won't be any distractions. Now they still have players whose status are questionable and their minds are not totally in the game. They'll also bring in some new players who should be motivated to play. There is still some quality in their team and Pako is better coach than Gary Neville so I think they'll eventually get together over the next few weeks and months.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah maybe so. Anyway i was just watching the Las Palmas valencia match highlights. Valencia defense is just comical, they need to fix that. Garay will help but may not ve enough.

xavi_the_Boss

They loaned out Vezo and let Orban go too.
Only 3 players left now for the CB position and the midfield looks thin too and it seems like Alves will stay.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

They got Garay and Mangala today.

CrOAkKAWgAUOX2I.jpg:large

Alarcón

Another loss and still without a single point after 4 games. Pako likely to get sacked. On another note, thank god we didn't buy Cancelo... rarely seen a player with such little awareness of his surroundings. Even Montoya is a lot better than him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Last place. Zero points so far. One season they are spending 100M+ and claiming to be title challengers and now this.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Mangala made some idiotiv brainfart in the game vs Bilbao. He was so hyped at Porto but he was bad for City and hasn't shown ny improvement at Valencia.

Messi983

Another loss and still without a single point after 4 games. Pako likely to get sacked. On another note, thank god we didn't buy Cancelo... rarely seen a player with such little awareness of his surroundings. Even Montoya is a lot better than him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'd get sacked but I think they should give him some more time. FFS, Gary Neville was given 10 games and it was obvious he was even worse than Pako and he had a better team. They are not playing that bad overall, just making crucial mistakes in defense and not score enough from some good chances they create. I think they'll eventually improve and start to win as they still have some talent. I don't know what their goals are for this season, I just hope they are realistic enough to not demand of Pako for this team to challenge for European spots. They shouldn't get worried about relegation though and I don't think they will.

Also, who would replace Pako if he's sacked? Marcelino is probably the best available option but I believe he'd rather wait to get a chance in a better team than go to current Valencia. Ruben Baraja knows the club very well so that could be good but he's also not proven much as a coach so far.

Totally agree with you about Cancelo. Some people here wanted him as replacement for Vidal but he's even worse defensive than him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We need to make Valencia great again. When Mendes brings his players, he's not bringing his best players. We need to build a new stadium and make Levante pay for it.

Home of Barca Fans