Valencia

CuleLife4Life

Even though I'll root for Barca until I die, I'm glad there is more, better competition in La Liga.

I don't have one team I root for in England but I like the EPL as a whole because of the fact that there isn't a gab between the top team or 2 and the rest. With Liga its always been Real or Barca. Even if they don't win the Liga, Valencia will definitely provide a real game, even more so than before, with their new signings.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
ReliableMistyImpala.gif

Golazo from Paco. :worthy:

L

linetty

Valencia has more than a few names to follow this season. Gotta find the time to watch their games.

Andrew M

Even though I'll root for Barca until I die, I'm glad there is more, better competition in La Liga.

I don't have one team I root for in England but I like the EPL as a whole because of the fact that there isn't a gab between the top team or 2 and the rest. With Liga its always been Real or Barca. Even if they don't win the Liga, Valencia will definitely provide a real game, even more so than before, with their new signings.

You sure about that?

City, Chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>rest

Chainsaw

Killahead
Nice to see Valencia realized they need their Argentine colony back in order to revive their old glory. The only missing part is a cloned Claudio Lopez upfront to torture the opponents with his speed and his wicked left foot. What a spirit shown by the team tonight. And what an atmosphere! If they continue their progress like this La Liga will soon have a four horse race for the title.

Home of Barca Fans