Sevilla

Antimilan

Both of which wouldn't have happened if he gave a penalty.

Messi didn't fall and he allowed game on.... nothing wrong there. Messi didn't stop either....

There can be a lot of if's and maybe's, but the actual fact is, Sevilla got robbed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
While Cesc held to his face, he didn't roll over on the ground. But I agree it shouldn't have been a red and I said in the match thread after the game this was supposed to be a yellow. Medel was a victim of his tough guy image I guess.

Thiago's handball was unintentional. The beef with it is, we scored from that action. But I can see your point, if we conceded from it, I wouldn't be happy either.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sevilla win 1-0 vs Osasuna. Goal by Spahic (his first ever for Sevilla), assist by Reyes.

Very fitting that Reyes would be MotM the night before 'El día de los reyes' when Spaniards get gifts

Ursegor

World Champion
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I had already missed his sideline antics when we played Valencia earlier this season. :lol: Mr. "I will play 2 wingbacks on the left side to exploit Dani Alves" master tactician has returned. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Garrus

I've seen this before, I was hoping to see one made by that VIP program, They make some really funny shit :lol:

Antimilan

Emery is a great addition to the club. Hope to see him succeed in Sevilla, and hopefully bring back the old days. Although we all know that nevertheless, everything will be based on luck and referee's decisions at the end.

Copa Del Rey and 4th CL spot are still objectives... not unreachable still.

Home of Barca Fans