Sevilla

Catalan Fan

They know how to celebrate. Amazing. Barça´s celebration of the league were very poor.

Sevilla snagged a CL spot with that win.Plus they aren't going for a treble, plus Catalans are generally reserved, plus I thought our La Liga celebrations were great anyway, plus we were mostly celebrating Xavi's testimonial game, having already won the La Liga before against Atleti, plus we really did celebrate wildly at Atleti.

Anymore reasons ?:hooray:

raki

Sevilla snagged a CL spot with that win.Plus they aren't going for a treble, plus Catalans are generally reserved, plus I thought our La Liga celebrations were great anyway, plus we were mostly celebrating Xavi's testimonial game, having already won the La Liga before against Atleti, plus we really did celebrate wildly at Atleti.

Anymore reasons ?:hooray:

Lame excuses and too many "plus". They are more passionate. That´s why.

barcanuck

*39 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses (best ever)
*119 goals (best ever)
*23 wins in la liga (best ever)
*76 points in la liga (Best ever)
*11 wins in Europa League (Best ever)

Wow what a year and just to think they are 5th in La Liga. What a league!

So glad they made CL. They have a 34 match unbeaten run at home too which is pretty amazing.

Kohe321

Michael Krohn-Dehli has signed a two year contract with Sevilla, with an option for a third season.

Yet another great signing by Monchi in my opinion. Dehli is really good, and I think he fits into the profile of Sevilla perfectly with his skillset and attitude.

Antimilan

Michael Krohn-Dehli has signed a two year contract with Sevilla, with an option for a third season.

Yet another great signing by Monchi in my opinion. Dehli is really good, and I think he fits into the profile of Sevilla perfectly with his skillset and attitude.

Meh... not really excited about this signing. Although it doesn't hurt since it is a free signing and there's nothing to lose. Krohn Dehli is good, but not CL material or anywhere close that. He will most probably be used as a sub / rotation player in the midfield (DM/CM/AM) or even wings. His versatility is the best feature of him I guess.

BenRobbins

Emery is in talks with West Ham about taking over. Would be an odd move to say the least...

Doubt he will actually take over, just doesn't make sense.

Antimilan

Emery is in talks with West Ham about taking over. Would be an odd move to say the least...

Doubt he will actually take over, just doesn't make sense.

The greed of $ my friend. M'bia is close to moving to Trabzonspor, a Turkish side that is not even in Europa League, and just in the previous season M'bia mentioned that he would like to play in a 'Champions League club', before signing with us for another year at the final day of the summer window of 2014, after no CL clubs were interested in him.

I will consider Emery the stupidest manager ever if he moves on to another club simply for the cash. It's alright, we live in a materialistic world and all that. But career wise, that will destroy him, and he will end up like Juande Ramos, who went for the cash at Tottenham in 2007 and now is out in the streets like a stray dog.

Sevilla is in CL, has a compact squad, a potentially great project ahead.... but still, I wouldn't be surprised since Emery left Valencia for Spartak Moscow a couple of years ago (for the $), though he failed miserably. Some people simply do not learn from their mistakes it seems.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Emery is also linked with Napoli. I hope he stays at Sevilla tho, he has a great squad and fans who love him. No reason to leave right now.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sevilla is in CL, has a compact squad, a potentially great project ahead.... but still, I wouldn't be surprised since Emery left Valencia for Spartak Moscow a couple of years ago (for the $), though he failed miserably. Some people simply do not learn from their mistakes it seems.

I thought he was forced out. Apparently 3rd place wasnt enough for Valencia

Home of Barca Fans