Sevilla

dakt

They are good. They are f.... good. Lucky for us that they couldn't keep the same tempo for at least 60-70 min.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Feels like Sampaoli will run them into the ground come the end of the season. Bielsa-style. We'll see, though. But I think he is better fit coaching a national team. He is really asking a lot of his players and today we saw them completely gassed out in the 2nd half.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we didn't have Messi, they would have won.

So props to Sampaoli, he's doing a great job.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Feels like Sampaoli will run them into the ground come the end of the season. Bielsa-style. We'll see, though. But I think he is better fit coaching a national team. He is really asking a lot of his players and today we saw them completely gassed out in the 2nd half.

He seem to be rotating his team a lot though so I guess that'll even it out.

Altomonte

Sevilla - Real Sociedad 4:0.
How about that?
Let's hope it will inspire them to beat Real Madrid at least once next week, if possible in La Liga.

Antimilan

Sevilla - Real Sociedad 4:0.
How about that?
Let's hope it will inspire them to beat Real Madrid at least once next week, if possible in La Liga.

We will lose the league match vs. RM and perhaps win but still get eliminated from CDR.... can't put up a fight with Perezito's cash.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ganso was hyped so much when he was playing for Santos..... What happened to him!? Did European clubs dodge a bullet because of Santos' crazy demands or some thing like that?

xXKonan

Ganso was hyped so much when he was playing for Santos..... What happened to him!? Did European clubs dodge a bullet because of Santos' crazy demands or some thing like that?
In his younger days he was until he suffered Knee injuries.

It's actually strange Sampaoli took a gamble on him. while he is talented his work rate and attitude after he recovered from his injuries was pretty poor from what I've heard despite the occasional moment of brilliance.

I guess Sampaoli thought he could coach and motivate Ganso back to live up to his Potential he was touted for.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In his younger days he was until he suffered Knee injuries.

It's actually strange Sampaoli took a gamble on him. while he is talented his work rate and attitude after he recovered from his injuries was pretty poor from what I've heard despite the occasional moment of brilliance.

I guess Sampaoli thought he could coach and motivate Ganso back to live up to his Potential he was touted for.
Guess he's affected by the typical Brazilian superstar syndrome but at least his predecessors have done that after they became superstars in the Europe!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like they might sign Jovetic on a loan until the end of the season - with an option to buy too

Not sure what they're going to need him for, but I guess this would mean the end of Ganso.

Home of Barca Fans