Sevilla

Leo_Messi

Monchi has been hyperactive so far to put it mildly. 7 new signings already! As always it will be interesting to see how Sevilla will do.

Messi983

Looks like Sevilla's next target is Fernando (ex Porto and City player) and they are preparing an offer between 3-5M for him. His contract with Galatasaray is expiring next year and while he'll turn 32 later this month could probably still give them a few good years. With Amadou and Roque Mesa likely on their way out they could bring two new DMs anyway so Monchi is probably targeting someone younger as well. I've read they are interested in Erick Pulgar from Bologna who has been a revelation of Serie A last season and has a good Copa America with Chile.

Messi983

Starting 11 could be totally new except Vaclik, Navas and Banega.

Plantilla-SFC1.jpg

They currently have 33 players so Monchi will have to sell/loan 10-12 players and I think he'll still bring 3-4 new ones (GK, RB, winger?)

Vilarrubi

An obvious downgrade. From La Liga team fighting for top 4 and in Europa this season to Monaco who finished 17th in Ligue 1, guess money talks.

Messi983

After already selling Munas Dabbur to Hoffenheim and with Chicharito close to join LA Galaxy it looks like Sevilla will pay Youssef En-Nesyri's buy out clause (20M) tomorrow and he could make his debut on Saturday at Bernabeu. Good player, will be interesting to see how he'll do in a better team.

[tw]1217546861063692289[/tw]

Messi983

What a great kid. :worthy:

https://www.marca.com/futbol/sevilla/2020/05/25/5ecba7ea22601dca458b45a7.html

Precious the gesture that Francis, a youngster from Seville, has had with his neighbor Hugo. The solidarity of the little one has led him to donate a significant amount of money, 1,000 euros, to help pay for operation number 18 that Hugo will have to carry out this week in Madrid.

Both are from Jerez de la Frontera and Onda Cero narrated this story in his program The Transistor. The nervionense has donated the money of his displacements, contributing his grain of sand for an operation of more than 5,000 euros. Francis receives 500 euros of aid from Sevilla every month, based on travel expenses for games and training, and when he learned of the problem of his neighbor, who suffers from a malformation in the bones, he did not hesitate to save to put his part.

"I saw in the newspaper that I needed help and I asked my parents to help him. They gave me permission and with the money that Sevilla enters for travel I had some small savings and I decided to help him. I went to his house and I gave him the check", He commented on Onda Cero, a Real Madrid fan, his idol is Sergio Ramos, although he also shares a liking with Sevilla. Hugo is orphaned by a father and the income his mother receives is not enough to meet the high medical expenses that he has to face due to the child's illness.

Morten

Really carved out a niche for themselves this club, dominating EL.
Elite teams will consider this the "loser tournament", but most teams would love to win it, they`ve done really well, congrats to them.

FinBarcelonafan

Really carved out a niche for themselves this club, dominating EL.
Elite teams will consider this the "loser tournament", but most teams would love to win it, they`ve done really well, congrats to them.

I think winner of EL makes more money than most CL teams.

Richard.H

La Liga continues to dominate European competitions. We're the top league in the world.

Can Bayern or PSG do it on a hot, humid night in Andalusia? Doubt it.

Home of Barca Fans