User Tag List

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Sevilla

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sevilla head coach Joaquin Caparros revealed in his post-match press conference that he is battling with chronic leukemia.

The 63-year-old was diagnosed a few weeks ago and the club have tried to be wary to his situation, but finally Caparros decided to announce it publicly, especially since it was an open secret in the city of Seville.
    https://www.marca.com/en/football/sp...4318b462b.html

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lopetegui announced
    People are boring.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the regular watchers of Sevilla, i have heard a lot of good about Sarabia. Do you think he can be a good fit for a club like PSG ? In what position would he be the best considering the existing squad of PSG ?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    For the regular watchers of Sevilla, i have heard a lot of good about Sarabia. Do you think he can be a good fit for a club like PSG ? In what position would he be the best considering the existing squad of PSG ?

Pay need a CDM like Rodri more than a player like Sarabia

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He can play multiple positions. Don't know if he's good enough to be a starter (depends on who you will buy/sell) but PSG needs better overall squad depth and for 18M he's a no-brainer in this market.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty for your answers guys. Appreciated !

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Sarabia will go to PSG after all.
    18 M€. Pretty cheap by PSG standards. Hope he will turn out good.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Sarabia will go to PSG after all.
    18 M€. Pretty cheap by PSG standards. Hope he will turn out good.
    its the release clause

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two most expensive transfers in Sevilla's history quickly gone.

Muriel to Atalanta for around 18M

Promes to Ajax for 15,7M, with bonuses could go up to 17,2M (which would be the most expensive signing in Ajax's history)

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For incoming transfers it seems Joan Jordan (Eibar) is almost a done deal. Pretty good player, I think he should do well for Sevilla. He will be Monchi's second signing after CB Diego Carlos. I'm wondering what his further plans are. There are rumours linking them with a lot of names including RM players like Ceballos and Nacho (though I think they are both out of their price-range) whom Lopetegui wants.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pablo Sarabia to PSG for 18M. They've really f**** up with his release clause.

Monchi has signed Luuk De Jong for 12M yesterday and it looks like he's close to sign Jules Kounde, 20 year old CB from Bordeaux for around 25M (most expensive transfer in Sevilla's history). Maybe @Bulgroz can tell us more about this kid if he's still around. He's apparently arriving to Seville tonight. Big risk investment for a club like Sevilla but with Monchi's knowledge of Ligue 1 and track record I think this could work well for them. Let's hope they'll give Kounde accessible release clause so we can sign him in a year or two if he's a real deal.

Also, Reguillon will apparently come on loan from Madrid on Lopetegui's demand.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Pablo Sarabia to PSG for 18M. They've really f**** up with his release clause.

Monchi has signed Luuk De Jong for 12M yesterday and it looks like he's close to sign Jules Kounde, 20 year old CB from Bordeaux for around 25M€ (most expensive transfer in Sevilla's history). Maybe @Bulgroz can tell us more about this kid if he's still around. He's apparently arriving to Seville tonight. Big risk investment for a club like Sevilla but with Monchi's knowledge of Ligue 1 and track record I think this could work well for them. Let's hope they'll give Kounde accessible release clause so we can sign him in a year or two if he's a real deal.

Also, Reguillon will apparently come on loan from Madrid on Lopetegui's demand.
    Yeah, I'm still around, lurking a bit, just posting less unless I feel I have something interesting to say

Here's what I was saying about Kounde in february, when I rated him among the 5 best french CB prospects:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulgroz View Post
    I'm obviously biased about Kounde since he plays for Bordeaux, but he became a starter a year ago at 19 and is now the most used player in the team. He's a bit small for a CB but he's very rarely beaten in the air, and he never panicks with the ball. Smart player with good technical skills. Seville tried to buy him for 10 millions last summer. I reckon he's already worth more than 15 now. I can see him pulling a Lenglet, going to Seville and ending up in a top team in a couple years.
    My opinion hasn't change one bit. His first season was impressive, considering his age, and the fact that Bordeaux had to fight to stay in Ligue 1 when he became a starter. He helped the team tremendously, bringing us to ECL qualification with his performances. His second season has been a bit rockier, which is perfectly normal imo. Especially since he played for one of the poorest Bordeaux side I've ever seen (the club has been bought last summer but it took several months, which lead to a very difficult transfer window). He made a few mistakes, because he's the type of defender who favors possession and hardly ever kick the ball without looking, but he's learning. And his playstyle suits La Liga perfectly. Apparently Monchi wanted him badly. Really hope he adapts well, cause on top of it he's a very good lad, a quiet leader, and a smart guy.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to see him in La Liga. He's already in Sevilla and should be officially confirmed today.

Lucas Ocampos will also land in Sevilla this afternoon after they have reached agreement with Marseille for around 15M.

Monchi is really moving fast.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kounde officially anounced. At 25 millions, he's Seville's biggest signing ever. Bordeaux's second highest sale, after Malcom (41 millions) and Gourcuff (22 millions to Lyon). Let's hope this move turns out better for him than for the other two.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)