Sevilla

zealot

Hey guys just wondering. As Atletico, RM and us are most probably gonna qualify for UCL via league positions, have Sevilla already had their Europa slot almost guaranteed by using CdR quota?

Cule4life

The Culest
Hey guys just wondering. As Atletico, RM and us are most probably gonna qualify for UCL via league positions, have Sevilla already had their Europa slot almost guaranteed by using CdR quota?

It goes to the league position not Cdr positions i think

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

The only way for them to get into the EL is to win the cup, I think

Antimilan

The only way for them to get into the EL is to win the cup, I think

They should at least get into the final, winning the cup would be the case if the finalists would not qualify minimally to EL through the league table. Fresh example, Bilbao last season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Looks like Perotti is being loaned back to Argentina until the end of the season at the player's request...Apparently he's been dejected from the inability to shake injuries or recovery fully from his disc issues...Shame, I hope he turns it around, always enjoyed this player

Galning

602657_10151424197071748_1697694825_n.jpg

Sevilla fans honouring Ivan Turina, Croatian goalkeeper of my Swedish club AIK Stockholm who passed away earlier this week.

Respect.

Eetu

Adormit
Respect indeed.

Talking of Puerta, looks like, if it isn't the other end, it's right behind where he collapsed.

kishore680

sevilla havent won an away game for over a year now.They play Real madrid Next.Why they are so weak in away games. what's unai Emery doing there.They were 2-0 up against valladolid and they drew 2-2 . I can imagine their main striker left them and key players in summer but they are nowhere near sevilla of 9-10. An away win will be moral booster for them

Home of Barca Fans