Sevilla

dakt

Really? I found commentators on that channel to be way better than others (HRT, Arena).
SerieA is hard to watch anyway, but Arena commentators manage it to be unbearable.

Messi983

Don't know about which commentator you are talking about but in general I like Croatian commentators much more than ours. Especially the one that usually comments Barça games. RM fans dislike him because they think he's a Barça fan and most cules I know also can't stand him. During Tata season he had a theory that Tata boycott our team. :lol: He also usually has a favourite targets among our players that are culprits for everything bad that's going on with us even when they are playing good,... He's actually ok when he's commenting other games but when it comes to Barça he always lost it. I prefer to watch games on shittier streams with english or spanish commentators than listen to him.

Galning

The problem with leaving it this late is that most teams don't have anything to play for anymore. Sevilla are practically certain of Champions League qualification even if they lose against Madrid. Let's hope for a win though but I personally don't think they'll be able to do it.

Leo_Messi

I would obviously love for Sevilla and Sampaoli to cause one of the biggest upsets this season in the league (we all would and I have a weak spot for both as well) but looking at the ground realities it will be next to impossible. Sevilla have nothing to play for as they are practically guaranteed a 4th spot, they have had a rather unconvincing second half of the season to put it mildly, many of the players have gone on holiday mentally already, sadly Sampaoli does not have the added incentive of winning seeing that he won't replace Lucho, Sevilla have not won at the Bernabéu in ages, RM have everything to play for and they are highly motivated and mentally on the top after the recent positive results and they have no important absences other than Bale (who is actually a burden for RM most of the time) either.

Of course we are talking about football and everything can theoretically happen but I have been at peace knowing that we won't likely win the league since the loss at Riazor where we basically lost the league. Repeating that disgraceful performance against Málaga was the last strew that broke the camel's back.

Anyway I cannot describe how epic it would be to see Sevilla actually managing to win. The reaction of Cristóbal Soria alone would be worth it and seeing Roncero's likely mental breakdown shortly afterwards. Provided that we don't screw it up against Las Palmas or Eibar at home in the last round.

Not getting my hopes up though and I have zero confidence in Celta and even less so Málaga being able to perform a miracle.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Madrid won the league the day we lost 0-2 to Malaga. Sevilla can't win against real, neither can celta.

hulinat

Madrid won the league the day we lost 0-2 to Malaga. Sevilla can't win against real, neither can celta.

shutup.

although malaga will lose on purpose to madrid because of tat cunt manager, so i'm relying on either sevilla winning or Sandro scoring a hattrik.

Last edited:

Altomonte

Barça's own Sandro + Neymar's red card.
Deportiva loss was another disaster but more understandable - after PSG comeback.

El Flaco

Deportivo (a team that fought to avoid relegation this season) played against Betis in the same day when we made PSG comeback.

There's no excuse for losing against them.

Home of Barca Fans