Sevilla

Antimilan

Monchi will stay at Sevilla at least till summer, confirmed by him today.

Jovetic, official, loan with a purchasing option of 14 million euros.... not bad if he shines till then.

Up next, a midfielder (defensive most likely), a left back, another center back (beside the new signing, Lenglet of Nancy) and we're set for January.

Messi983

He said that in Jovetić's introducing press conference.

News of his march: "It is not true, but yesterday we said that it is a topic that we were going to take internally, the club knows what I think. By Rome or by anyone. "

http://www.marca.com/futbol/sevilla/2017/01/10/58751c75ca4741287b8b45fb.html

That last sentence is bad translated. He said he didn't sign with Roma or any other team.

Really hope he'll stay but I think there are some disagreements between him and Sevilla president Jose Castro so I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves.

That said, even if he really has a deal with Roma he's smart enough to not admit that publicly now because he still has some work to do until end of January.

Messi983

We probably scout but just don't decide to buy players from there often.

BTW, great interview with Monchi. It shows why he's the best SD in the world.

FC B

Barca could benefit so much from a Monchi like person... Our transfer policies are pretty poor to say the least..

raskolnikov

Barca could benefit so much from a Monchi like person... Our transfer policies are pretty poor to say the least..

I dont get why we never moved for him. A guy like him with a competent bosrd behind it makes it unstoppable.

FC B

I read Monchi is seemingly very attached to Sevilla club and that he wouldn't be willing to work to any other club in Spain but I do not know if true or not.

Would've been great to have such a skilled guy here...

navidjaan

Monchi fits these types of clubs perfectly. Signings gems, developing them in to great players who delivers, then sells them on for profit. Just wouldn't work out at Barça.

Home of Barca Fans