User Tag List

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 631

Thread: Sevilla

  1. #391
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They know how to celebrate. Amazing. Barça´s celebration of the league were very poor.

  2. #392
    Senior Member
    Catalan Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    They know how to celebrate. Amazing. Barça´s celebration of the league were very poor.
    Sevilla snagged a CL spot with that win.Plus they aren't going for a treble, plus Catalans are generally reserved, plus I thought our La Liga celebrations were great anyway, plus we were mostly celebrating Xavi's testimonial game, having already won the La Liga before against Atleti, plus we really did celebrate wildly at Atleti.

    Anymore reasons ?

  3. #393
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalan Fan View Post
    Sevilla snagged a CL spot with that win.Plus they aren't going for a treble, plus Catalans are generally reserved, plus I thought our La Liga celebrations were great anyway, plus we were mostly celebrating Xavi's testimonial game, having already won the La Liga before against Atleti, plus we really did celebrate wildly at Atleti.

    Anymore reasons ?
    Lame excuses and too many "plus". They are more passionate. That´s why.

  4. #394
    SiempreBlaugrana
    KingMessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    13,362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    They know how to celebrate. Amazing. Barça´s celebration of the league were very poor.
    Winning so much desensitized our team.

    QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

  5. #395
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we win CL our celebrations must not disappoint.

  6. #396
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    If we win CL our celebrations must not disappoint.
    We must celebrate what we win and not think what we "can" or not win.

  7. #397
    Senior Member
    barcanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5,127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtroverto View Post
    *39 wins, 10 draws and 11 losses (best ever)
    *119 goals (best ever)
    *23 wins in la liga (best ever)
    *76 points in la liga (Best ever)
    *11 wins in Europa League (Best ever)
    Wow what a year and just to think they are 5th in La Liga. What a league!

    So glad they made CL. They have a 34 match unbeaten run at home too which is pretty amazing.

  8. #398
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    We must celebrate what we win and not think what we "can" or not win.
    :/ We already celebrated what we won. If we win the CL our celebration must contain more energy.

  9. #399
    Senior Member
    Kohe321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,878
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael Krohn-Dehli has signed a two year contract with Sevilla, with an option for a third season.


    Yet another great signing by Monchi in my opinion. Dehli is really good, and I think he fits into the profile of Sevilla perfectly with his skillset and attitude.

  10. #400
    Senior Member
    Antimilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohe321 View Post
    Michael Krohn-Dehli has signed a two year contract with Sevilla, with an option for a third season.


    Yet another great signing by Monchi in my opinion. Dehli is really good, and I think he fits into the profile of Sevilla perfectly with his skillset and attitude.
    Meh... not really excited about this signing. Although it doesn't hurt since it is a free signing and there's nothing to lose. Krohn Dehli is good, but not CL material or anywhere close that. He will most probably be used as a sub / rotation player in the midfield (DM/CM/AM) or even wings. His versatility is the best feature of him I guess.

  11. #401
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,930
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery is in talks with West Ham about taking over. Would be an odd move to say the least...

    Doubt he will actually take over, just doesn't make sense.

  12. #402
    Senior Member
    Antimilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    954
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRobbins View Post
    Emery is in talks with West Ham about taking over. Would be an odd move to say the least...

    Doubt he will actually take over, just doesn't make sense.
    The greed of $ my friend. M'bia is close to moving to Trabzonspor, a Turkish side that is not even in Europa League, and just in the previous season M'bia mentioned that he would like to play in a 'Champions League club', before signing with us for another year at the final day of the summer window of 2014, after no CL clubs were interested in him.

    I will consider Emery the stupidest manager ever if he moves on to another club simply for the cash. It's alright, we live in a materialistic world and all that. But career wise, that will destroy him, and he will end up like Juande Ramos, who went for the cash at Tottenham in 2007 and now is out in the streets like a stray dog.

    Sevilla is in CL, has a compact squad, a potentially great project ahead.... but still, I wouldn't be surprised since Emery left Valencia for Spartak Moscow a couple of years ago (for the $), though he failed miserably. Some people simply do not learn from their mistakes it seems.

  13. #403
    Estonian Culé
    Egert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery is also linked with Napoli. I hope he stays at Sevilla tho, he has a great squad and fans who love him. No reason to leave right now.

  14. #404
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimilan View Post
    Sevilla is in CL, has a compact squad, a potentially great project ahead.... but still, I wouldn't be surprised since Emery left Valencia for Spartak Moscow a couple of years ago (for the $), though he failed miserably. Some people simply do not learn from their mistakes it seems.
    I thought he was forced out. Apparently 3rd place wasnt enough for Valencia

  15. #405
    SiempreBlaugrana
    KingMessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    13,362
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    I thought he was forced out. Apparently 3rd place wasnt enough for Valencia
    I believe his contract was up.

    QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA