Sevilla

Jombi

I also thought it was a clean tackle at first, but from the replay I realized that it was a foul on Messi.

Antimilan

Our best CB Nicolas Pareja out for 7 months after the self-inducted injury against Zenit last night. I can safely say that the season is near GAME OVER now.

Antimilan

Surely Sevilla has a good chance in the EL, even so?

I doubt that. Not even in La Liga. The back-up for CB is an inexperienced lad who is a natural LB, but somehow signed as a CB back-up, Kolo. Krychowiak as CB last night looked awful and out of position most of the time. I hope Emery will figure something out before it will be too late. The next 9 days will be crucial for the La Liga fate since there are 3 matches to play over that time.

Morten

I doubt that. Not even in La Liga. The back-up for CB is an inexperienced lad who is a natural LB, but somehow signed as a CB back-up, Kolo. Krychowiak as CB last night looked awful and out of position most of the time. I hope Emery will figure something out before it will be too late. The next 9 days will be crucial for the La Liga fate since there are 3 matches to play over that time.

Hope you do well in the EL, even with this injury, of course its good news for us when we come to play you. Sevilla is very difficult, especially away.

Antimilan

Hope you do well in the EL, even with this injury, of course its good news for us when we come to play you. Sevilla is very difficult, especially away.

It will be a decent match.. though the La Liga fate will be more known after the next 2 matches of ours against Rayo and Eibar.

StarLord

Our best CB Nicolas Pareja out for 7 months after the self-inducted injury against Zenit last night. I can safely say that the season is near GAME OVER now.

Bad to hear that.

Still, fingers crossed, Sevilla are the John McLane's off the UEFA Cup.

Xtroverto

34 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses thus far, 65% wins this season is the highest win % Seville has ever had. The year when they won the treble they went, 38 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses for 60% wins. 1 win in the league from establishing a new club record, the current record is 71 points 2006-07. Seville has never gone beyond 21 wins in the league, and they have only done so in 2006-07, 2008-09 and this season. Another record that could fall is the goalscoring record, this season they have scored 103 goals and they still have 4 league matches and 2 or 3 Europa League matches left to beat the club record of 113 from 2007-08 season. 10 goals in 6 or 7 games should be doable.

Emery is doing pretty well I think :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Alik

34 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses thus far, 65% wins this season is the best Seville has ever had. The year when they won the treble they went, 38 wins, 14 draws and 11 losses for 60% wins. 1 win in the league from establishing a new club record, the current record is 71 points 2006-07. Seville has never gone beyond 21 wins in the league, and they have only done so in 2006-07 and this season.

Emery is doing pretty well I think :thumbsup:

Makes you think...that despite all that they are tied for 4th in the league :lol:

Antimilan

Makes you think...that despite all that they are tied for 4th in the league :lol:

That's crazy. In 2006-07, with 76 points you could actually win La Liga, while in 2014-15, 76 points might not be enough for a 4th place. This shows how much the competition has risen in La Liga, and not only for the title as lately with Atletico, but even for European places.

Alik

That's crazy. In 2006-07, with 76 points you could actually win La Liga, while in 2014-15, 76 points might not be enough for a 4th place. This shows how much the competition has risen in La Liga, and not only for the title as lately with Atletico, but even for European places.

Yeah, it definitely has. More and more is required each time.

Although one team's win is another team's loss. So if Barca/Real/Atletico/Sevilla/Valencia are doing better, some other teams must be doing worse.

The gap between 5th and 6th is 16 points! The top 5 have been in a different league this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tbh. Villarreal and Bilbao could have been doing better pointwise. This really is one of the toughest seasons yet.

Home of Barca Fans